Unban/Unblacklist - Vauld159
Your name:
Vauld159

Your ban ID:

Why we should unban you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGxv9zZOztg

Let me make this short, as I was banned by video evidence. I would like to contradict the short video as it is misleading as to what was actually happening. First off, you see me in the video obviously going through the rebels house, then you see the mafia in the background armed with weapons. I was actually under gunpoint by the mafia to follow them where they go, and at the time they were raiding a rebel base (as seen in the video). The mafia had M16's on me so I followed what I was told and got inside the house. Thats also why you hear "How did the police get in" they didnt want the cop (Bad cop -.-) to figure out that I was being taken prisoner. Pretty simple story.
That whole video is misleading....
For me the ban stays, it's a short ban + it doesn't seem like you are hostaged, yelling raid and not being tied.

Killjoy's turn, as he was the one that accepted the ban request.

EDIT: Btw, fultzy, you have a warning for posting in a courthouse thread.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
I yelled raid because, Ryan I think his name was... He told me to yell raid to get the police commander (failcop) to help out with the raid and not to suspect me being under the, gunpoint influence of the mafia. I'm not lieing here and I like my RP job as the president... Oh and by the way, I'm almost 100% sure that by the time killjoy actually responds, my ban will be over.
Well Vauld, with this attitude I'm not even gonna bother to see when your ban expires, but have fun waiting it out.