UnBan Recuest.
My name: [FL:RP] SkyDiver

My Ban ID: 58289

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: FearRP breakage

Why unban: Hi, I got banned for breaking FearRP In my own BR. The present got raided for Invalid reasons wich made it to a FailRP situation. I don't know what to do, I have never got told that if you are in a situation that is against the rules u should RP in it (then I become a part of a FailRP situation). Why should u RP in a FailRP situation? But I still listened to them. But I am really confused. If someone break rules, should you join that Rule breaking RP then. And I didn't even mean to break the rules. I am just really sorry that this happened. I really want to get rid of the ban. No one ever told me that u should RP in a rulebreaking situation. And I don't get why you should join and RP with rulebreakers. I am terrible at explaining but I hope you understand what I mean. I am really sorry and it wasn't ment to be like this. If it is against the rules it isn't allowed. And why should I join a situation that is not allowed. Please, I maybe made 1 mistake that I didn't know but I've learned from that mistake. I can't handle this, I am sorry ok. Please I hope you understand me. I'm not English/American so I'm not that good on grammar. Thanks for helping me and thanks for being there when I need you. Just one mistake should be forgiven and given another chance. The point of a ban is to learn from the mistake wich I have 100% done. Next time I'll follow the RP and record and say nothing about BRs and that I am recording. I'll just follow and then make BR after. Bless you my friend. Thanks
You don't break the rules because someone else broke a rule, that is not an excuse. Denied.