Cops and SS agents...
Hey guys it Grubbet :3,

Anyways, Is there anything against walking around the city with rope? I was a chef and had garbage cans, People would also put props in them, then I would empty them out in my tides truck. I had the rope out to tie the stuff down (RP..) Well an SS didn't seem to like the idea that had the rope out... He runs up to me tazes me and arrests me... Maybe Im mistaken but when was rope illegal? The president never said anything about it... Anyways if rope is illegal, Why is it illegal? I could use it to tow a car or tie down goods Im moving in the back of my truck... Please correct me if Im wrong but I always used rope as a RP tool BESIDES Hostaging people... And plus In the rules it says not to hostage people in the streets Nervous Maybe he thought I was trying to hostage someone?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Rope is a black market tool, so it could be considered illegal. But its all about RP, as you were just RP'ing, the SS must of not been very familiar with the concept of garbage RP. So yes and no.
While it is sold by the black market dealer, it isn't considered a black market item as cops don't really know if they got it from a BMD or a hardware store (In RP) so yes that is failRP/Random arrest. You need to take some pictures next time.
An angry man steals the bread, the patient man grows the bread,
the smart man buys the bread and the retarded man buys the butter.
There should be a time limit for ss too - most of them donate at 5 hours and just rdm and fail rp as ss
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
Well if everything played out exactly as you said it did (I'm not accusing you of anything) then the SS made a mistake, however if you were running around the city going "Im gonna tie your ass up! Run!" then he may arrest. But GarbageRP sounds alright to me...