Unbanrequest Salinsky
(01-22-2015, 04:34 PM)Temar Wrote: Still no idea what your on about
i would NEVER have someone do what you saying i had you do

It's a long time ago and I'm not here to dispute that ban. It's in the past and I don't have the means to prove my innocence in that case anymore. 
I'm here to dispute my current ban, I listed you and Killjoy as "involved" because I contacted you and Killjoy on Steam regarding this abuse. Killjoy more often than you, but still.
You've confessed to me before Salinsky that you were the person who put hydraulics on the cars.
If need be, I can dig in the old messages of Facebook and find evidence.
You were excusing your actions (hydraulics on cars) with you making "countless" of bug-reports regarding this issue, and you finally decided that spamming hydraulics on cars would be the only way to get some attention on the issue.

So let me ask you this:

Did you or did you NOT spam hydraulics on cars and commit the actions as the ban says you did?
No excuses, no trying to explain your actions by explaining how you did it for the greater good.

Did you or did you NOT spam hydraulics on cars, committing the actions the ban-reason says you did?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I never denied that I did, please put on a pair of glasses and be enlightened to find that what I was talking to Temar about, was a case long before that.
Again, please quit the biased view and your non-objective way of reading this thread. It's getting pathetic.

Also, again I would like to request the exclusion of administrator Enzyme from this case, as his bias will be working against me no matter what. 

By the way, I'm not afraid to file an admin abuse report on you for this non-objective vendetta of yours. 
Stop twisting my words, by your comments I can already judge that you haven't even fully read the thread.
Ok your story about it being to demonstrate the abuse seams stupid
any 1 can just show an admin etc and making a big minge session is just plain stupid
plus you tried to hide who you are while doing so by using a different name
And including a statement accusing me of wrong doing firstly wording it has blackmail but then changing it after atho still sticking to the story that i had you falsely admitting to breaking rules is a load of bull shit
so with all that in mind and knowing the opinions of some other admins on this unban request
This unban request is denied