My unban request/Sorry
Your name: IGN: Operation_115

Ryan

Your ban ID: 43472

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Exploiting

Involved: a -

Why we should unban you: Since I was banned about 1 year ago I have changed I have hosted my own RP servers and I really miss playing on this server the exploit was a silly little thing that at the time sounded great as I already donated allot to get cash but spent it quickly. I understand if you do not lift this ban I was stupid at the time but I can assure you if you do lift the ban and reset my account I will never use another exploit that is found again and all I can say is thanks for taking your time to read.

Best Regards

Ryan/Operation_115

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Operation_115/
Still no reply after 7 hrs and other threads have been replied to.
Regards
Ryan

Edit: Sorry Enzyme I had no intention of having any kind of attitude.
Considering what you're banned for, I'd be careful with bumping your thread and having any kind of attitude. Exploiting is a serious rulebreakage, so be smart and patient.

Don't respond to this post.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ah yes I remember what you were banned for I believe. Duping BMWs was it? Yea I see no reason why you should be unbanned.
(01-22-2015, 03:22 AM)Venom Wrote: Ah yes I remember what you were banned for I believe. Duping BMWs was it? Yea I see no reason why you should be unbanned.

Well at the end of the day I know it was wrong and a stupid idea its up-to the staff for me to be unbanned or not and I totally understand if I am not. I have matured over the year I have been banned whether or not that will help I do not know.
Thanks for your time reading.
Operation_115
You realize what you did has a 0 tolerance level here right?
(01-22-2015, 09:44 PM)Venom Wrote: You realize what you did has a 0 tolerance level here right?

Yes I fully understand even if my account is reset and I can come back on I wouldn't care but I do understand if I am not unbanned.
Regards
Ryan/Operation_115
I don't see a reason for you to be unbanned.

Denied.