Un-ban Request.
Your name: My in-game name is Zero Lukas, my steam username is lukas_youtubian

Your ban ID: 58239

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: FailRP. Raiding as a citizen with out a valid reason.

Involved: There was no member of staff in the server.

Why we should un-ban you: So basically, I have been playing for 2 days straight, I have been a cop all the time. I wanted to try something new, so I became a rebel "I thought I did, but it turns out I was a civilian" and I didn't read the rules thoroughly and I didn't know I needed to have a reason to raid, but overall no one asked me why I was raiding, if they were supposed to. I really love this server, since I got my new PC I have been on it ever since, and I honestly don't want to be banned for 24 hours because this is the most fun game mode on Garry's mod for me. Please take this into consideration as I really enjoy the server and the team behind it. This was simply a mistake that can be un-done.
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
If you think the sever is then you should have read the rules, you are not allowed to raid as a citizen and you are not allowed to raid without a valid RP reason.
(01-20-2015, 12:27 AM)Raptor Wrote: If you think the sever is then you should have read the rules, you are not allowed to raid as a citizen and you are not allowed to raid without a valid RP reason.

Like I said, I didn't read 100% of the rules. Plus no one asked me why I was raiding, like I said.
I thought rebels were allowed to raid, but it turns out I was a citizen, like I said it was a mistake.
Even as a rebel you needed to a valid RP reason to raid, it says in the rules that it might take a few mins to read all of the rules but an average ban is way longer.
I don't see why you should be unbanned.
(01-20-2015, 02:47 PM)Raptor Wrote: Even as a rebel you needed to a valid RP reason to raid, it says in the rules that it might take a few mins to read all of the rules but an average ban is way longer.
I don't see why you should be unbanned.

Alright, I understand but could you at least shorten my ban? 24 hours is too long for me to do nothing than wait for me to be un banned. I can promise you now that I will not break any further rules, and you can use this thread reply as evidence. When I get back into the servers I will read the rules straight away.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, user has admitted to breaking the rules therefore an unban does not seem justified.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team