Report: [NU] Mox
Name of player: [NU] Mox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59605888

Time in GMT: Around 15:49~ GMT +1 (Swedish Timezone)

Server: v2d

Summary:

1. (Not sure if he did it, but pretty sure. I also heard you got lockpick logs) I asked a friend if he could drive me to find my stolen cop car (when) a guy pm'ed me in game asking to sell the location for 2,000, anyway I found it abit fishy and did not reply. We found the car parked in lake under the bridge.

2. He killed himself in jail when he was arrested for 15 minutes(the president had a jail guard), he was arrested for wreckless driving and ramming other cars of the road. (No proof of this, but you can check the death logs aswell)

3. He came to BP, rammed 2 cars and almost killed me, I confronted him and saw a random warrant on him, I asked him to exist his car and then he said "Why did I get a random warrant" and I said I will rewarrant you for wreckless driving, then while I did that he ran into his car driving off ramming a police car and escaped. (Breaking the FearRP also fails to follow RolePlay).

Evidence:

Evidence of car placement and the PM:

[Image: azfhqic.jpg]
[Image: qeAnaOf.jpg]

[Image: zcrnizV.jpg]

Evidence for breaking FearRP:

Moxew is right, and i found it so dont blame it on Moxew cause it wasnt him.....
1. (Not sure if he did it, but pretty sure. I also heard you got lockpick logs) I asked a friend if he could drive me to find my stolen cop car (when) a guy pm'ed me in game asking to sell the location for 2,000, anyway I found it abit fishy and did not reply. We found the car parked in lake under the bridge.

I was down there fishing with my friend when we found it. Then I pmd you and told you I've seen your car and I would like to get a reward to finding it for you.

2. He killed himself in jail when he was arrested for 15 minutes(the president had a jail guard), he was arrested for wreckless driving and ramming other cars of the road. (No proof of this, but you can check the death logs aswell)

I killed myself in prision, I admit that. But I did not know that you was able to eat food in prision so I tried to eat a shoe a friend gave me.

3. He came to BP, rammed 2 cars and almost killed me, I confronted him and saw a random warrant on him, I asked him to exist his car and then he said "Why did I get a random warrant" and I said I will rewarrant you for wreckless driving, then while I did that he ran into his car driving off ramming a police car and escaped. (Breaking the FearRP also fails to follow RolePlay).

First of, that warrant was RDA. When you drive a car you dont usally see in 3rd person. And to add some Roleplay I usally play in 1st person when driving a car. When you drive in 1st person you dont see backwards. And as the video shows, there is no "fearRP" When you take out a tazer when im in my car, due to the laws of physics I wouldent get tazed if you tazed my car (Shocking huh?)
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
(01-19-2015, 07:14 PM)Moxew Wrote: 1. (Not sure if he did it, but pretty sure. I also heard you got lockpick logs) I asked a friend if he could drive me to find my stolen cop car (when) a guy pm'ed me in game asking to sell the location for 2,000, anyway I found it abit fishy and did not reply. We found the car parked in lake under the bridge.

I was down there fishing with my friend when we found it. Then I pmd you and told you I've seen your car and I would like to get a reward to finding it for you.

I killed myself in prision, I admit that. But I did not know that you was able to eat food in prision so I tried to eat a shoe a friend gave me.

First of, that warrant was RDA. When you drive a car you dont usally see in 3rd person. And to add some Roleplay I usally play in 1st person when driving a car. When you drive in 1st person you dont see backwards. And as the video shows, there is no "fearRP" When you take out a tazer when im in my car, due to the laws of physics I wouldent get tazed if you tazed my car (Shocking huh?)
First of all, I did not third person since I was standing at BP when you rammed into cars that was there, I removed ur warrant to make sure it wasn't random, since u were crying. I rewarranted you yes, but who in real life would run away from a cop when you standing right next to them, in USA they would have shot you for doing that. Here you cannot just simply cuff and drive them to jail, you need to warrant them. You failed to follow RP, you also suicided in jail to escape, you ran away said ur new warrant of the same jail time was "Randomly". You should have accepted your jail time and gone along with it, instead you are just trying to run away to cut free.

Also lying in the courthouse may cause a permanent ban as it says in the Rules section.

I have nothing more to add, I will let the admin decide this.

PS: You got banned several times before for like suiciding to avoid arrest, you should know the rules by now.

[Image: 52081d3b5a35688bf9add02629908ef2.png]
[Image: 7ce0c4f24dbc15729a104a090c11312f.png]

People like urself is destroying the role play situation for your own causes making fearless unplayed if people do like you. I'm here to enjoy and play the game having fun. If you cannot accept being arrested or being in jail then simply do not do crimes and follow the presidential laws and the perma laws.

Good day now.

And...
"KronblomMoxew is right, and i found it so dont blame it on Moxew cause it wasnt him....."

I never blamed him re-read what I wrote I said "Not sure if it was him, but I heard you got lockpick logs". Never blamed him, just looked suspicious.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player did break FearRP but there are no evidence of they stealing your car.

[FL] Pinky
Server Administrative Team
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]