[Unoffical] [GVO] /\ DANGEROUS CLAN /\
Star 
[Image: Xzl5xiE.jpg]
----------------------------------GOONS VAN OSDORP----------------------------------
A Dutch clan with no mercy ,Quick talk and alot of money.
The clan currently exists of 5 Dangerous members.
They are reckless and the only thing they like is MONEY.
Lookout as they are very quick with their stories and lies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only for fun purposes, We are really cool In-Game.
SEE LOOK OUT YOU ALMOST BELIEVED IT, IDIOT.
No but for real we are really cool.
ALMOST STUPID.
<3.

look outBlush
The following 4 users Like Nhyxess's post:
  • Decay, Padfoot, Greed^, Ivan Tempski
Well, I would not class this as a 'clan' add some more detail like a application, information, members names, pictures.
Have a look at some other clan pages to get an idea on what to present your clan as.
I'm not sure if this is a troll or if you guys are just extremely cool.

Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Nevy
(01-18-2015, 11:43 PM)Blurr Wrote: Well, I would not class this as a 'clan' add some more detail like a application, information, members names, pictures.
Have a look at some other clan pages to get an idea on what to present your clan as.

Bruh, We're just a clan having fun
I posted it here because I want people knowing our existence, btw fix your signature it is Winning is winning.

<3
The following 3 users Like Nhyxess's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Baskingner,
(01-18-2015, 11:54 PM)Jan Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a troll or if you guys are just extremely cool.

Good luck!

I'm not sure either, but thank you kind sir!

<3(lookout)
The following 1 user Likes Nhyxess's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
(01-19-2015, 12:31 AM)Nhyxess Wrote: btw fix your signature it is Winning is winning.

<3

His signature is perfectly fine. He, or whoever made it, abbreviated winning is into winnings. It's just more informal and something you'd use when talking to someone.
(01-24-2015, 06:27 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 12:31 AM)Nhyxess Wrote: btw fix your signature it is Winning is winning.

<3

His signature is perfectly fine. He, or whoever made it, abbreviated winning is into winnings. It's just more informal and something you'd use when talking to someone.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Nhyxess's post:
  • Falcon
A clan can just be their 5 guys and all they are doing is telling people about it, doesn't really mean they need to have applications
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Hello,

This clan has been inactive for quite some time on the forums, if this clan is still active please respond to either the PM that has been sent or on this thread. Thank you for your time.

Failure to respond within 48 hours will result in closure.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Clan deemed inactive, closed.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]