[FL:RP] Zephy - UBR
Your name: Zephy

Your ban ID: 57878

Banned by: Console

Reason: Hacks

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: This is my second UBR about 'hacks'. I think you should unban me because I downloaded something for DarkRP, It had something called 'Forced svclua' (something like that). I didn't know what it was until I read up about it and I had seen someone else had the same thing, I think I joined a server and it downloaded it, to use it, I put the binds in for , . / those 3 buttons on my keyboard. I dont know how to unbind it, every server I go on I get banned, I honestly dont know what todo, I didnt know it was a hack.
That's your fault. You should know what you download before you come on the servers to use it.

I see no reason as to why you should be unbanned. You used hacks on our server, simple as that.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I did not know this 'hack' would affect this server, I did not intentionally mean to use it on this server, its for DarkRP. And as I did say, its stuck on my binds I do not know how to get rid of this hack.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Player recently made an unban request regarding this same ban, failure to wait the 3 months for bans over 1 year will lead to an automatic denial.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]