Unban Request
Name: aRandomCarp

Ban ID: 58167

Banned by: [FL:M] Raptor

Reason: Racism, lying about it.

Involved: GzWH, Marshall

Why we should unban you: I think that I should be unbanned because my friend Marshall said that I should join radio frequency 99.1 so we could chat together as a group of friends (GzWH, Marshall and me), and I tested the chat by saying “niiga”. I didn’t know that anyone else was in the chat. Also I would never spell it the real way of saying it in case someone saw it. I am really sorry if I offended anyone in anyway .
You did infact say the word, you've told me that you said it with an O and not an A but when I showed you the log it was clearly a A

v33x [14:44:20] aRandomCarp (STEAM_0:1:69772108) said: /PRADIO NIIGA

You've denied the fact that you've said it after I showed you it.
(01-17-2015, 07:18 PM)Raptor Wrote: You did infact say the word, you've told me that you said it with an O and not an A but when I showed you the log it was clearly a A

v33x [14:44:20] aRandomCarp (STEAM_0:1:69772108) said: /PRADIO NIIGA

You've denied the fact that you've said it after I showed you it.

i had no time to to say anything because you banned me so quick, i thought i had put "o" but after my friend(Marshall) confirmed i had put an "a" and o am sorry for lying.
I had given you time but you continued to deny the fact which is why I have benned you after.
(01-17-2015, 08:22 PM)Raptor Wrote: I had given you time but you continued to deny the fact which is why I have benned you after.

Ok, im sorry for what i have done and i know i am at fault then for lying.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player aRandomCarp will stand as issued.
Please note user is well aware of the rule breakage. General Rule 14.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team