So i know it was wrong to double account but i came here to beg unban :'(
Your name:Kribeloff

Your ban ID:58019

Banned by:Console

ReasonCheeseouble Accounting to avoid ban

InvolvedThinkingexC

Why we should unban you: So all started from my 24 hour ban what was bit strange (in my opinion) so my friend asked me to kill him when he was hit by a car so i killed him by stepping on him and then the admin came and asked me that why did i step on him and i said because he wanted to and he is in skype with me and my friend told the admin that he asked me then the admin banned us both and i didnt want to wait 24 hrs because im impatient and i doubleaccounted i dont feel like you guys did something wrong but im just hoping you guys to unban me because this is the only mod i like in gmod i would be so happy if you would give me second chance :3

Ps. sry for my english Cheese
if you watch this you can comment something
You knew it was against the rules. You knew it was against our Terms of Service, yet you went ahead and did it. I see no reason as to why you should be unbanned. You should have known better.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Gonna have to agree with Enzyme here, you violated our rules and Terms of Service and received a suspension for it.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Kribeloff, do you have anything to add to the case?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Kribeloff will stand as issued.
Please note, user was found of double accounting and put no effort in his unban request.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team