[FL:RP] McFlurry
Decided to make 1 of these too , since im on the server for quite some time now.

Name: U'll know this when i want u to know ^^
Hobbies: Gaming , Going out with friends.

i'm on fearless for around 3-4 months now , and i haven't gotten bored of it for 1 second Smile. i started out as a 24/7 cop RPer as some of you know ^^.
When i'm on i usually RP with some friends i made on FL , some of them got Banned unfortunatly. when i'm not doing that im probably a Special Service Agent, or doing something as an Unemployed.'

if u have any guestions , feel free to ask them. if they're too personal. i will let u know Smile

If you are really enjoying FL why do you have the LR tag and not the FL:RP one?
The following 1 user Likes bLaT's post:
  • Anakonda
(09-06-2011, 12:33 PM)bLaT Wrote: If you are really enjoying FL why do you have the LR tag and not the FL:RP one?

That i dont use the tag doesnt mean i dont enjoy FL..

EDIT : i didnt have the tag since i was doing something for a friend, he asked me to put that tag, i changed it bk now. more people know me under this name nyway ^^
(09-06-2011, 12:35 PM)jantje12 Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 12:33 PM)bLaT Wrote: If you are really enjoying FL why do you have the LR tag and not the FL:RP one?

That i dont use the tag doesnt mean i dont enjoy FL..

EDIT : i didnt have the tag since i was doing something for a friend, he asked me to put that tag, i changed it bk now...

Just asking for the reason.
Edit: Didn't saw your edit...
He was doing it for me<3

But if I can tell you one thing, if FL were a person, he'd bang it for sure.
[Image: source.gif]
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • Prune
(09-26-2011, 07:08 PM)Visual Wrote: Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile

lolwut

nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • HellShell