Unban Request
Your name:[FL:RP] Lupertazzi *no sound*

Your ban ID: 58171

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: ''DC to get car back. Lying to me.''

Involved: Me, 2 random people, and Enzyme.
Why we should unban you: Okay i'm writing here in hope of someone hearing my story out, so i saw this guy on the side of the road, decided to give him a lift back to town, then he started being rude so internally locked the doors and drove off with him, there his friend was on the road with an XM1014 and blasted my car to shit... Shortly after i decided to set my microphone back to Realtek HDA, (i had previously used VAC which is short for Virtual Audio Cable) and the reason i chose to reconnect was because i had to change back it in order to not have 2-3 second delay while speaking. I wanted to say to you Enzyme, im sorry for the inconvenience, i just wish you would've heard me out before you said i was lying to you, because when i tried to type it came up in my top left corner ''Something is creating script errors''.... I hope my ban gets lifted, i really enjoyed this server so far. And i should have thought about the car before i disconnected....

Sorry for any inconvenience
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:90975742&b=1]

''Who cares about shit people say that they don't have the balls to say to your face?'' - Anthony Soprano
Also worth mentioning was that only reason i had Virtual Audio Cable enabled was because i was DJ'ing for cash

''Who cares about shit people say that they don't have the balls to say to your face?'' - Anthony Soprano
I was watching you at Villas, when you were killed. When you were told to exit I heard you speaking over your microphone before you were killed. About 5 seconds later you reconnect and spawn your car again.

Why should I believe your story about you needing to reconnect for your microphone when the timing of this was quite... suspicious?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-17-2015, 09:51 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I was watching you at Villas, when you were killed. When you were told to exit I heard you speaking over your microphone before you were killed. About 5 seconds later you reconnect and spawn your car again.

Why should I believe your story about you needing to reconnect for your microphone when the timing of this was quite... suspicious?

Like i said above, Virtual Audio Cable gives slight delay with microphone, forcing me to hold it down for a few more seconds or else my speech is interrupted, and i only spawned my car to see my friend at the firestation, which was incredibly stupid that it hadn't crossed my mind yet.

My Virtual Audio Cable runs through 4 MME repeaters, which gives a delay whilst speaking, i thought those guys at villa did not hear me properly, because i can hear myself with VAC aswell, and it did not sound as my entire dialogue was being transferred into the game.

Since this was your first ban I'll give you favor of doubt, and I'll delete the ban.
Next time, I suggest you are a bit more careful with when you DC.

Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator