Report : Doors,Dan_M99
(01-18-2015, 12:49 PM)_Rene_ Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 11:23 AM)Dan_M99 Wrote: Wow good job lads, I spawned in my car and Doors was in the way and he drove straight into it just as I spawned it in, so we let it go and the next minute you come speeding down the road and ram into Doors when you never asked him to pull over so great RP. You then insisted that he payed a fine of $500 and he refused so you arrested him, then you arrested me for telling you what really happened and or murder. I only done it because you were in the wrong and we didn't want to loose time role playing because you two cannot role play as police officers.
What spwaning are u talking abaut ?, and dont lie we were not speeding we turned our sirens and as u drove off we were speeding and chasing you.And what do you think when a cop car is ramming you with sirens on means ?Yes u tryed to kill him as you can see on the vid.So in this sentence you sed " I only done it because you..."so you jsut sed that u did it whats the matter then ?.And how cant we RP as polcie officer u broke the law we can stop you we have full rights to stop you if you broke the law.

Quote:Dan_M99
You also said you were arresting me for attempted murder but you asked me to move and you two officers were blocking me in XD so i walked the only way I could, you two also walked over his body twice putting his health down to 80% plus on top of that you tazed Doors to start off with when he was stood still when that is failRP. You were not even doing your job correctly you were just trying to farm money when Doors was driving fine the only reason he crashed was because I spawned in my car when he was coming around the corner which that was entirely my fault but still it is'nt a bannable offence. learly he was not recklessly driving because if he was he would have blown up on impact of my car when i spawned it in. Clearly you are in the wrong just as much.
Yes as soon you sed you are blocking me i moved back but then you called my officer retard that can be seen on the vid as well.Waht the hell are u talking abaut he ran away from us and if the suspect rans away while on gun point we can taze which means he broke fear RP.You can see that on the vid and its clear as hell that u tryed to kill them.Farm money ??? really if i want to farm money i would go in pool apparments and put contra and weed not pull over people for 500$.
So here you are saying abaut some car blowing up idk u are LYING ! here is the vid which [Cnat bele you can lie so much]
will prof othervise - [Ill edit the vid in few mins]

Also just to add Doors was in a Volkswagen and I was in a BMW M3 so we I wasn't a passenger in Doors' car

Oh yes i just saw that as i rewatched the vid. And why dose that matter ??? he stil tryed to kill you and he didnt  leave even tho he has been told to leave.

Quote:Doors
You were driving wrecklessly after me, I turned around and you were driving off road and putting people in danger. Whereas someone spawned a car in front of me then tried to turn around, keep in mind my ping is at about 400 now, maybe overturning a bit. And that's all I did. Then I drove off in my car that goes a maximum of 25mph. Then I turn around and you are going crazy to catch us. Even spinning off and then trying your best to catch me back up. I Didn't even realise you were chasing me. Then I stopped eventually to see what was up. Then I was accused of this, and as I can see from the video which you cut out. We were trying to explain to you what was happening in LOOC and you guys didn't want to know. Showing you are desperate for money and analysing the smallest mistake someone could make. And then I ran back about 3 steps and you tazed me and walked on my body dropping my health. 

Oh and should I mention that later on your partner chased me with a shotgun, yep. Even after NLR. Then I bet he realised so ran back.

If im in a prsuit ofc im going to speed and try to get you i wont drive at the speed limit liek thefuq ?I WAS PUTTING PEOPLE IN DAGER ? how can you even say that if you were reecles driving and i was just following your moves.If you ping is 400 I dont care go buy your sellf a better internet or dont play.I never spin out so there is no point in lying i have it all rec here is the vid [to proof your lies]-[Ill eidt the vid in few mins]
"You stopped to see wahts up"Ye right u stopped when u found out that u can run away from us.Only thing u sed in OOC is "Dont arrest me I was laging my ping was 500 " and if you want ill show the whole video i still have it on my PC .As you sed u moved 2 steps while under a gun point which is Fear RP and we tazed you and you know that will happend, and we did not take healt from you we migh of touched you.AND i frogot to say i was hunting for many yeah right I earn 500$ per a traffic stop if i wanted to earn money far it as i sed I would print money in some appartments

Now idk what happend there I wasent there so dont say that on this br. you can make a new one on him.But if u didnt stop to him when he sed stop he ahs full rights to shoot no matter what gun he has on him.
GG im gonna give you ten out of ten for trying, picture this someone comes up to you with a gun pointed at you what do you do? I would run away but it would only be breaking Fear RP if you told him to stand still, which you didnt.

And dont call me bae
(01-18-2015, 01:28 PM)Dan_M99 Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 12:49 PM)_Rene_ Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 11:23 AM)Dan_M99 Wrote: Wow good job lads, I spawned in my car and Doors was in the way and he drove straight into it just as I spawned it in, so we let it go and the next minute you come speeding down the road and ram into Doors when you never asked him to pull over so great RP. You then insisted that he payed a fine of $500 and he refused so you arrested him, then you arrested me for telling you what really happened and or murder. I only done it because you were in the wrong and we didn't want to loose time role playing because you two cannot role play as police officers.
What spwaning are u talking abaut ?, and dont lie we were not speeding we turned our sirens and as u drove off we were speeding and chasing you.And what do you think when a cop car is ramming you with sirens on means ?Yes u tryed to kill him as you can see on the vid.So in this sentence you sed " I only done it because you..."so you jsut sed that u did it whats the matter then ?.And how cant we RP as polcie officer u broke the law we can stop you we have full rights to stop you if you broke the law.

You also said you were arresting me for attempted murder but you asked me to move and you two officers were blocking me in XD so i walked the only way I could, you two also walked over his body twice putting his health down to 80% plus on top of that you tazed Doors to start off with when he was stood still when that is failRP. You were not even doing your job correctly you were just trying to farm money when Doors was driving fine the only reason he crashed was because I spawned in my car when he was coming around the corner which that was entirely my fault but still it is'nt a bannable offence. learly he was not recklessly driving because if he was he would have blown up on impact of my car when i spawned it in. Clearly you are in the wrong just as much.
Yes as soon you sed you are blocking me i moved back but then you called my officer retard that can be seen on the vid as well.Waht the hell are u talking abaut he ran away from us and if the suspect rans away while on gun point we can taze which means he broke fear RP.You can see that on the vid and its clear as hell that u tryed to kill them.Farm money ??? really if i want to farm money i would go in pool apparments and put contra and weed not pull over people for 500$.
So here you are saying abaut some car blowing up idk u are LYING ! here is the vid which [Cnat bele you can lie so much]
will prof othervise - [Ill edit the vid in few mins]

Also just to add Doors was in a Volkswagen and I was in a BMW M3 so we I wasn't a passenger in Doors' car

Oh yes i just saw that as i rewatched the vid. And why dose that matter ??? he stil tryed to kill you and he didnt  leave even tho he has been told to leave.

You were driving wrecklessly after me, I turned around and you were driving off road and putting people in danger. Whereas someone spawned a car in front of me then tried to turn around, keep in mind my ping is at about 400 now, maybe overturning a bit. And that's all I did. Then I drove off in my car that goes a maximum of 25mph. Then I turn around and you are going crazy to catch us. Even spinning off and then trying your best to catch me back up. I Didn't even realise you were chasing me. Then I stopped eventually to see what was up. Then I was accused of this, and as I can see from the video which you cut out. We were trying to explain to you what was happening in LOOC and you guys didn't want to know. Showing you are desperate for money and analysing the smallest mistake someone could make. And then I ran back about 3 steps and you tazed me and walked on my body dropping my health. 

Oh and should I mention that later on your partner chased me with a shotgun, yep. Even after NLR. Then I bet he realised so ran back.

If im in a prsuit ofc im going to speed and try to get you i wont drive at the speed limit liek thefuq ?I WAS PUTTING PEOPLE IN DAGER ? how can you even say that if you were reecles driving and i was just following your moves.If you ping is 400 I dont care go buy your sellf a better internet or dont play.I never spin out so there is no point in lying i have it all rec here is the vid [to proof your lies]-[Ill eidt the vid in few mins]
"You stopped to see wahts up"Ye right u stopped when u found out that u can run away from us.Only thing u sed in OOC is "Dont arrest me I was laging my ping was 500 " and if you want ill show the whole video i still have it on my PC .As you sed u moved 2 steps while under a gun point which is Fear RP and we tazed you and you know that will happend, and we did not take healt from you we migh of touched you.AND i frogot to say i was hunting for many yeah right I earn 500$ per a traffic stop if i wanted to earn money far it as i sed I would print money in some appartments

Now idk what happend there I wasent there so dont say that on this br. you can make a new one on him.But if u didnt stop to him when he sed stop he ahs full rights to shoot no matter what gun he has on him.
GG im gonna give you ten out of ten for trying, picture this someone comes up to you with a gun pointed at you what do you do? I would run away but it would only be breaking Fear RP if you told him to stand still, which you didnt.
Yes but as the Fear Rp rule says [You should read it] - "Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun." If he was sacred of the gun he wouldnt of run. Cuz if you are scare u stay in the same place not moving.
It didn't look like I was going to run you over. I was trying to pull up for my mate. That's it. Stop trying to look for the littlest detail in your hardest attempt to get us banned.
That's why I walked back. But you tazed me anyway.
By the way, the reason I didn't pull over straight away was because I never heard the sirens. Plus you crashed so. Also I was in a Skype call.
I would like to say Doors also said "Lag Lag". Why are you so butt hurt over $500 in game currency I really don't see why this is such a big deal, If you were to just type in chat or say stop then Doors would have stopped. This is ridiculous. You were recklessly driving when in pursuit and you drove on the wrong side of the road 3 times I counted, I apologize for the sirens thing because I didn't hear them.

Rene look, can we not just settle this our selves, this is stupid you are trying to find a small excuse to ban us, I don't want to fall out with someone over a game. When i'm playing the game and I see you I don't want to remember you as a person I don't like.

I admit to stepping on his body, it is clear to see that

It didn't look like I was going to run you over. I was trying to pull up for my mate. That's it. Stop trying to look for the littlest detail in your hardest attempt to get us banned.
No its not my hardest attempt to ban someone im just showing what traffic laws u broke at that point [It did look like it cuz u were going faster and faster and you were driving on the endge of the road]And its not over until a staff member says so.

That's why I walked back. But you tazed me anyway.
As man which is being arrest and while under a gun point u cant move and nobody told yuo to move.

By the way, the reason I didn't pull over straight away was because I never heard the sirens. Plus you crashed so. Also I was in a Skype call.
I really DONT CARE what were you doing if you werent on the skype call you could of heard me. Next time turn off your skype when playing on FL.

I would like to say Doors also said "Lag Lag". Why are you so butt hurt over $500 in game currency I really don't see why this is such a big deal, If you were to just type in chat or say stop then Doors would have stopped. This is ridiculous. You were recklessly driving when in pursuit and you drove on the wrong side of the road 3 times I counted, I apologize for the sirens thing because I didn't hear them.

Rene look, can we not just settle this our selves, this is stupid you are trying to find a small excuse to ban us, I don't want to fall out with someone over a game. When i'm playing the game and I see you I don't want to remember you as a person I don't like.
The server was not laging so thats his PC if his PC is to bad to paly Gmod then he shouldnt play it.You are missing the point its not the problem in stopping the prblem is in that you killed each other.Reckless driving in a prsuit can you see what are you typing and saying ?? are you okay. When im in prsuit my goal is to stop the guy who im chasing and in this case that was you what do you think i will drive udner the speedlimit ?

No this is not stupid and I wont let it go unless an admin/staff comes and says so,you broke rules you should be punished.

I admit to stepping on his body, it is clear to see that
Ye we know that we can see that on the vid ....
I'm not asking for a sarcastic reply I was just apologizing and trying to be mature about the situation not make matters worse