Garrys Mods Big Update
I'm surprised people think this involves TF2... the menu background is a ragdoll scene, not a screenshot of a new gamemode. You see these ragdoll poses quite often in the Garry's Mod community.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal, Triangle
I didn't mean only Garry's mod
HAHA!!! on image 3 it says: "Your Balls Are too Hairy For This Game"
HAHAHA!! Lol its a joke look at the picture it says "Ok.. I added it" "Now shut up!".... "Error: Your balls are too hairy for this game" EPIC FAILZ.. XD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Im so exited.. I just cant hide it..
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
(09-06-2011, 01:19 PM)Storm Wrote: We're second in all of gmod = VIP's

In all fairness, that's probably a fair point. Hopefully soul could contact garry or something Smile

Let's take it to the pro-level Tounge
(09-06-2011, 06:44 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:

In all fairness, that's probably a fair point. Hopefully soul could contact garry or something Smile

If soul could contact garry then I'm gonna secretly add him and become bros with him.
The menu will then feature a picture of my sexy face with "STROMS MOD" Plastered everywhere.
(09-06-2011, 06:47 PM)Storm Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 06:44 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:

If soul could contact garry then I'm gonna secretly add him and become bros with him.
The menu will then feature a picture of my sexy face with "STROMS MOD" Plastered everywhere.

Storm broski between you and me if you want Garry to do anything for you I suggest you send your mum.
She sucks dick like a pro.

-Signature removed-
The following 4 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Biowulf, Dylanco1, Small Bear, Noobias
LOL

Well I know Notch and Garry are pal's and talk alot on twitter...

I have a friend who is actually close to Notch, I might see if he can talk to Garry about our problem
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I like the menu but not the rest