Waker here~
Hello~ I'm not quite sure how these work, considering my last Gmod server experience was about 6 months ago and the HL2 RP slowly died out into OOC-hate wars. I never wish that to happen again.

My name is Waker (Senpai) and I have been Roleplaying for 5 years on SWTOR, Minecraft, Gmod, Forum RPs and GTA V. It has been a long run and I do not plan on stopping. I'm 16 years of age and I am of female gender~! Heart
Upon finding the expansive Fearless community, people were kind to me (some IC more then OOC) and I wish to stay.
I've begun playing a chef called "Gordon Ramsei" as a joke, but it seems to have stuck. He's a personal chef for a mafia family and is completely aware of his insanely dangerous, and yet fun, life.
[Image: GzeizMM.png]

I hope I get to be a bigger part of this community, continue playing Gordon and meet as many people I can without dying. . .I do not like losing characters to trolls =/

Anyway, that will just about do it.
Welcome to FL, hope you like it so far, feel free to contact me if you have any questions Smile
Welcome to FL.
In this community, you WILL have to deal with trolls and some people against your beliefs, but, well, I'm still here, so it mostly turns out alright.

Welcome!

If you want, you can add me, my Steam Page link is in my signature.
Welcome to the forums and community, hope to see you around on the server.
You've come to the right place! Welcome and enjoy your stay. Hope to meet you in-game soon, I'm predominantly on v33.
Welcome to FL!
Welcome to Fearless!
Welcome to the community!
Welcome, hit me up on steam or in game if you need anything.