[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay!
Falcon has left the community (His leaving thread) so I doubt this will done, unless he gives permission for someone else to take it up.
If you read previous posts Dig is taking over.
Any updates?
Vauld mentioned this yesterday, so is it going to happen? If so I'll definitely apply
Out Of character Information
Steam Name: The Demonic Knight
Steam ID: _0:0:80716567
Hours on the server: 138
Roleplay Points:0
Activity on the servers(1-10): 8
Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore(1-10): 9
What job do you wish to be? Wasteland Roamer
Why do you want to partake in the Event? I have played fallout since I was 13 years old and fell in love with the series but was always disappointed by the fact that there was no co-op mode. This gives me the opportunity to more or less play fallout multilayer.

In Character Information
Name: Charlie Bronson
Date of Birth: 19/10/2256
Place of Birth: Grayditch, Washington DC, Capital Wasteland
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Physical Description: Muscular, Short, Bald, Missing Left eye, Scars on left hand side of face.
Mental Description: Little is known about himself, even he doesn't know he his is from time to time. He is a mentally disturbed young man who has seen the worst of the wasteland and much more. He has been known to avoid other humans as if they were Deathclaws.
Job Qualifications: Weapons Engineer
Back story: He was born and raised in the town of Grayditch. His mother died several days after his birth from infections which became gangrenous. His father was a scavenger, he would be away from weeks on end leaving Charlie to fend for himself. When he did come back from scavenging he always gave Charlie magazines and books he found. Charlie's favorite was the Mil-surp Review, a magazine about military weapons. When Charlie was 12, his dad had disappeared and never returned home. He decided to pack up his things and head to a place known as New Vegas to make his fortune. On the way there he met a super mutant called Marcus, they traveled together to the Mojave before parting ways. By now Charlie was 16. He was captured by a group of Legionaries He was forced to Manuel labour for 7 years and was occasional whipped, in one event they whipped his face and caught his left eye. When he was taken onto the other side of the Colorado river, he managed to escape when a passing group who called themselves the New Canaanites, a group of religious people who would spread he word of god. Charlie didn't stay and soon left, continuing on further into the wasteland, now he currently resides in the area around New Alamosa.
Out of Character Information:
Steam Name: Francysol3c{2/108th co}
[b]Steam ID:
Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):
Hours on the Server:
Roleplay Points:
Activity on the Servers (1-10.):
Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):
What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.)
physician
Why?
would like to be security guard, but places are all full
Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
there aren't any mmo old school post nuclear games anymore
In Character Information:
Name:Andrew Jenkins
[b]Age: 23
[b]Date of Birth: 11/10/2258,
[b]Place of Birth:Vault 16
[b]Ethnicity: depsite the name, Slav
[b]Physical Description: skinny, tall, not strong.
[b]Mental Description: IQ of 115, slightly bizzarre
[b]Job Qualifications:
- 2 years of services as corpsman in the Vault security forces
[b]Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):

Question One: A
[b]Question Two: C
[b]Question Three: D
[b]Question Four: D
[b]Question Five: B
[b]Question Six: C
[b]Question Seven: D
[b]Question Eight: A
[b]Question Nine: D
[b]Question Ten: A
[b]Backstory: born in vault 16, was the second best in the class in everything but in PE. at the age of 14 his father gave him his first plasma pistol, and he practiced with it all day. oine time he accidentally shot his cat with it, and the self blame for the lose of one of the cat's legs made him become a medic in the security forces. after a while that the security forces medics had been disbanded, he became a full medic, specialized in radiation recovery.
[b]Additional Information:
I don't get it? The event happened?
(06-08-2015, 12:13 PM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote: I don't get it? The event happened?

Diggy lost interest, I believe.
I believe General Rickets has taken over. Again, if I regain some interest, I might even help host it myself.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Davidson
Even though I "left" the server. Count me in on this one!