Accepted as Vault Revolutionary

(03-25-2015, 06:01 PM)Tawee Wrote: snip
Accepted as Vault Dweller

(03-25-2015, 06:01 PM)Maaran Wrote: snip
Accepted as Vault Cook
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(04-07-2015, 04:11 PM)Diggy Wrote: Falcon has requested me to aid him with hosting this event, so before an official date is set I will be doing some improvements to the planning.
Thanks for your patience. -Dig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsab7yNa2xQ
Just to make sure: That means the event won't take part on the 11th of April?
(04-07-2015, 04:49 PM)Maaran Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 04:11 PM)Diggy Wrote: Falcon has requested me to aid him with hosting this event, so before an official date is set I will be doing some improvements to the planning.
Thanks for your patience. -Dig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsab7yNa2xQ
Just to make sure: That means the event won't take part on the 11th of April?

Unfortunately not as it's had a pretty big change in management. Tounge
Gonna have to redo some planning
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name:
G0
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:114998829
Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):
Hours on the Server:
Roleplay Points:
Activity on the Servers (1-10.):
Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):
I'd give myself around a 7. Although not playing the actual game, I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring it with youtubers etc.! Smile
What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.)
Vault Revolutionary

Why?
I think it'd be an interesting perspective and therefore an interesting experience to roleplay in the vault.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
It'd be my first event and I'd love to see what it's all about!

In Character Information:

Name:
Frank Schneider
Date of Birth:
December 21st
Place of Birth:
Somewhere in the Wasteland.
Ethnicity:
White Caucasian
Physical Description:
A hunched old man with tanned skin and snow white middle-length hair.
He's got a deep green eye color and a messy mustache covering his face.
Due to him being aged he has got many freckles appearing as well as his hairline start to receding.

Mental Description:
People have always known this man as being a grumpy old sod. Always complaining about the food being offered and charging in peoples way when there is no need for it. He's been known to use his age to get out of sticky situations, causing break outs and then ignoring the people with power because he 'can't here them'.
People have questioned his mental state for a long time, he's a very anxious man and he doesn't trust many people.

Job Qualifications:
He doesn't have any qualifications at all, the only schooling he had was from his father but that was quickly ended.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
Question One: B
Question Two: D
Question Three: C
Question Four: D
Question Five: C
Question Six: D
Question Seven: A
Question Eight: D
Question Nine: D
Question Ten: A

Backstory
Being born in the wasteland was harsh, his family was unsure about what to do with themselves, they didn't want to enter the vault but they didn't want to join a gang either. They decided to live independently, travel across the wasteland and look for opportunities, whether it's job offers or just simply looking through a long abandoned house. Soon enough Frank's mother got in, and the Schneider family had no choice but to submit to the vaults. Entering the vaults was hard, at first they didn't want to help the family, why give unknown people from the wasteland food and drink? And why would we attempt to save one of them. Soon enough they decided to help them, and they even managed to save his mother, but alas they were now Vault Dwellers.
Years on and Frank still hates the vault, he hasn't got much left in his life, no family, no friends, no nothing. And so he uses his old age to annoy the vaults leaders so he can get a kick out of it.
Additional Information:
He carries around a prized possession, a wooden stick he found in the wasteland, he has treasured it for years and uses it as a walking stick in his old age.
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP] G0's post:
  • Mr.Bean
(04-11-2015, 01:39 PM)[FL:RP] G0 Wrote: Out of Character Information:
Steam Name:
G0
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:114998829
Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):
Hours on the Server:
Roleplay Points:
Activity on the Servers (1-10.):
Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):
I'd give myself around  a 7. Although not playing the actual game, I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring it with youtubers etc.! Smile
What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.)
Vault Revolutionary
Why?
I think it'd be an interesting perspective  and therefore an interesting experience to roleplay in the vault.
Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
It'd be my first event and I'd love to see what it's all about!
Name:
Frank Schneider
Date of Birth:
December 21st
Place of Birth:
Somewhere in the Wasteland.
Ethnicity:
White Caucasian
Physical Description:
A hunched old man with tanned skin and snow white middle-length hair.
He's got a deep green eye color and a messy mustache covering his face.
Due to him being aged he has got many freckles appearing as well as his hairline start to receding.
Mental Description:
People have always known this man as being a grumpy old sod. Always complaining about the food being offered and charging in peoples way when there is no need for it. He's been known to use his age to get out of sticky situations, causing break outs and then ignoring the people with power because he 'can't here them'.
People have questioned his mental state for a long time, he's a very anxious man and he doesn't trust many people.
Job Qualifications:
He doesn't have any qualifications at all, the only schooling he had was from his father but that was quickly ended.
Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
Question One: B
Question Two: D
Question Three: C
Question Four: D
Question Five: C
Question Six: D
Question Seven: A
Question Eight: D
Question Nine: D
Question Ten: A
Backstory
Being born in the wasteland was harsh, his family was unsure about what to do with themselves, they didn't want to enter the vault but they didn't want to join a gang either. They decided to live independently, travel across the wasteland and look for opportunities, whether it's job offers or just simply looking through a long abandoned house. Soon enough Frank's mother got in, and the Schneider family had no choice but to submit to the vaults. Entering the vaults was hard, at first they didn't want to help the family, why give unknown people from the wasteland food and drink? And why would we attempt to save one of them. Soon enough they decided to help them, and they even managed to save his mother, but alas they were now Vault Dwellers.
Years on and Frank still hates the vault, he hasn't got much left in his life, no family, no friends, no nothing. And so he uses his old age to annoy the vaults leaders so he can get a kick out of it.
Additional Information:
He carries around a prized possession, a wooden stick he found in the wasteland, he has treasured it for years and uses it as a walking stick in his old age.
Well put, you can never be to detailed Smile
The following 1 user Likes Mr.Bean's post:
  • Suarez
Is the event over because it says 11th of April. If it's not over, when is the new date then?
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Out of Character Information:
Steam Name: 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44847713
Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): Fifth-teen years of age and counting. Smile
Hours on the Server: 914 hours.
Roleplay Points: As of right now I have eighteen roleplay points.
Activity on the Servers (1-10.): As of right now, it would be an eight.
Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): I don't have much research but i'm very willing to do my research before the event. So for now i'll rate it at a two. But I will teach myself about it's lore to i'm about a eight.
 Why? Personally [b]Caesar's Legion Legionary... this is mainly because when ever I have done any sort of Fallout RP I have always roleplayed and developed my character as a Security Guard of the Vault or a civilian living in the vault. But... this time I would like to be apart of a legion as a soldier. I don't know much about the Legion's lore but I will do all the research I can on it... and I think i'm highly qualified for the role of [b]Caesar's Legion Legionary. I have played for a long time and feel I meet the roleplay requirements to take up this type of roleplay.[/b][/b]
Why do you want to Partake in the Event? I want to take part of this event to get to know how people roleplay... well people I haven't roleplayed with and I would like to get the chance to associate my RP with others and develop my character as a whole with others. Also I want to take part in this event because I want to get the chance to do another "Huge" event.. I haven't done a big, big one in a long while but I've done a few events recently like what I just did this night about a hour before I posted this.
Name: Seth 'Fury' Sanders
Date of Birth: May 21st many years after the nuclear war.
Place of Birth: Arizona, USA.
Ethnicity: English, United States | American
Physical Description: Seth Sanders has brown hair that is trimmed to a buzz cut. He as well has a stubble beard that has been shaven with his combat knife recently. He wears ragged clothing with a few sewed on patches to keep his clothing from falling apart as well a few mud stains. He has a scar across his f ace from his past that he doesn't really like to share. As well Seth Sanders is a built guy.. very muscular. He keeps himself in shape but doesn't go over to the point where he tore himself but it can show he is a bit buff. Seth Sanders as well is a guy of many looks... if he doesn't shave at all he would look like he had a full grown beard but he doesn't. He also has blue eyes and a tan skin as well.
Mental Description: As of right now Seth Sanders is very stable mentally but has anger issues, if he is messed with he can get very angry fast and snap which is what got him the scar on his face because he couldn't hold himself back.. but that's in his past. Seth Sanders is very strong in his beliefs as well that there is life outside of the vaults but he doesn't really know for sure. He also is very capable of staying mentally stable and probably won't go insane in the roleplay.
Job Qualifications: Seth Sanders doesn't really have many qualifications while he was in the vault. But if he is in the Ceaser's Legion in the RP he would have a qualification in marksmanship as well combat and fist to fist fighting. Though Sanders does not have any experience selling anything to anyone or any type of marketing.
 Question One:
 Question Two:
 Question Three:
 Question Four:
 Question Five:
 Question Six:
 Question Seven:
 Question Eight:
 Question Nine: 
 Question Ten: 
Backstory: Seth Sanders was born in the vault but eventually got out to join the Autocratic Caesar's Legion in Arizona where he works with the legion to contestant more land and more power over the NRC and their Rangers. His past was very rough. Seth Sanders was beaten by his father while he was in the vault and was not treated very nice. He was a tough guy who get into a few fights here and there and got beaten by Vault Guards plenty of times... which is why he has the scars on his body... especially the face. But Seth Sanders really didn't have much of a history considering his dull it was living in the Vault for Twenty-Five years.
Additional Information: Has anger issues and can lose his temper quickly, he also has a hatred for the NRC and their rangers.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Alright, so do we have a time all of this is going to start? If yes, then is it possible to get it on the main page since it so much easier for everyone to see it better rather than it gets buried in applications.

Cheers
Davidson
(04-19-2015, 03:08 PM)Davidson Wrote: Alright, so do we have a time all of this is going to start? If yes, then is it possible to get it on the main page since it so much easier for everyone to see it better rather than it gets buried in applications.
Cheers
Davidson
On the Event Information on Page 1 of Falcon's Fallout Rp article, it states the date is uknown but will be on a Saturday...unless he changed that recently
So is this event dead? Long time since it's been updated.