[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay!
(03-12-2015, 02:24 AM)Falcon Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 02:12 AM)Surgeon-Scone Wrote: Dang it. I might have come back just for this event but ti falls exactly in the time I got to go to work. Ah well, no Legion RP for me. Nice thing you got here though.

If people are having trouble with the time I can always either change it or change the day of the event. If more people have a problem with this time, I will hopefully adjust it. 

So again, please state what you think of the current event time and date.

No need to bother. I stopped playing on Fearless about a year back anyway. I just lurk on the forums from time to time and sometimes go on the server briefly when I'm waiting for something.
Out of Character Information:
Steam Name: Internet Explorer
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:18128686
Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 20
Hours on the Server: 305
Roleplay Points: 1
Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 7
Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 10 (love it and bethesda*.*)
What Job do you wish to be? Vault Physician
Why? I always wanted to roleplay a doctor expecialy in the fallout universe!
Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
Becuase im a huge fallout fan and i even proposed a event one time related to this but we couldnt do it cuz the event server was dead Sad
In Character Information:
Name: Alberto Fingers
Date of Birth:March 1, 2228
Place of Birth: Vault 16, Denver, Colorado
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Physical Description: 1.75M | Bald man with a huge mustache| around 100KG
Mental Description: Seems like a Quite happy looking fella always laughing always has a joke even in the darkest of times| hates violence
Job Qualifications: He was a latino man who had the look of being picked to be in the vault for his vast knowledge in medical skills he was one of the best doctors/surgeon in mexico.
Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
Question One:A
Question Two:A
Question Three:A
Question Four:D
Question Five:B
Question Six:A
Question Seven:D
Question Eight:A
Question Nine:A
Question Ten:C
Backstory Dr. Alberto was hand picked to be in the vault has when he only was 23 he showed vast skills in medical treatment and surgery, he was a genius in that area, he was very happy for that chance since he wasn't the fighter type he was extremely out of shape and tired easily, he loved to treat people loved and the citizens of the vault loved him for it
Additional Information: Dr. Fingers has a realy strong accent and he loves to spend time in the kitches always eating, eating, eating. he is extremely well known by everyone in the vault

Steam Name: Mr. Hawk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15842211

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 24

Hours on the Server: over 500

Roleplay Points: 0

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 6

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 10

What Job do you wish to be? I want to be a Vault Dweller
 Why?
 I want to be and average Vault dweller, becuase this is my first time at an event. So i just wanna keep it simple.
Because i fucking love the fallout universe! i read the fucking fallout bible for christ sake! sorry about the swearing, but i use it to express myself. And i have never been in an event before, so i wish to give it a try.

Name: oliver hawk

Date of Birth: 11. juli

Place of Birth: the Vault

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Physical Description: slim - average height

Mental Description: Lazy, but very interested in the outside world, dreams of one day exploring the whole wasteland!

Job Qualifications:
Im the useless dreamer, not very good at anything, just trying to make enough work to get by, but still slags as much as possible. often finds chemicals and other things to get high, and tries to forget how boring his life in the vault is.
Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
 Question One: D
 Question Two: B
 Question Three: A
 Question Four: D
 Question Five: C
 Question Six: A
 Question Seven: A
 Question Eight: C
 Question Nine: B
 Question Ten: A

Backstory
grew up in the vault, destinied to mob the halls forever, unless he finds a way out of the vault, to explore the wasteland, which he have always dreamed about.
Additional Information: When i took the Goat, i could hear mr. Brock, or whatever the hell his name is, reading the GOAT out loud, so many times have i played fallout 3 Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Falkeministeren's post:
  • Villain

Steam Name: Doctor_Rumelé

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29991313

Age (24)

Hours on the Server: 735

Roleplay Points: 1

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 6-7

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 7

What Job do you wish to be? My wish is to be associated in some way with Caesars Legion. If not Possible i would due with a simple vault dweller.
 Why? Caesars Legion is so fierce, cunning, clever and has root in my favorite subject ROMAN Culture. 

Well Fallout is one of favorites Fictional universes of all time. To roleplay in it is a dream for me.   

Name: Marcus Servello Mundi

Date of Birth: Unknown (Son of a tribesman, Adopted by the Legion)

Place of Birth: Colorado - 
 Hangdogs - conquered by Legate Lanius Anno 2277.

Ethnicity: Caucasian 

Physical Description: Strong body. Scared from war and punishment. Brown hair. Proud pose.

Mental Description: Tends to be extreme in the matters of enforcing Caesars will.
 Mild psychoses (Seen death and pain all his life). 100% loyal to the Legion 

Job Qualifications: Raised in the midst of the Legion, knowing only fully the life within it.
Indoctrinated and skilled in combat. Apprentice to a Decanus Named Alexus Decanus.

Backstory. As a kid (4 years old) he witnessed the Legions marching through Colorado where his tribe (Hangdogs) lived. They killed the resistance rather quickly, and the rest where enslaved. Thus he does not remember this it has scared his soul.
A legionarie saw a small boy siting in the ashes of a burned down house, clinching to his death mother. The soldier adopted him. And raised him as a soldier. After years of training he became a recruit. But his wits and knowledge of warfare made him a natural leader and was accepted as a apprentice by a mighty Decanus. Alexus Decanus. He learned the boy of large scale warfare and the millions of small task thats need solving to make the giant warmachine, that the Legion are, keep on marching. He was entrusted to accompany a great Legate on his journey to seek out new resources, Materialistic and Human resources. 
Announcement:
I have postponed the event for another two weeks, so it will be hosted on the 11th of April, 2015. The time will be the same.

I have also removed a few jobs so we can get the event on track.

Applications:

(03-19-2015, 07:40 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Physician! Congratulations!

(03-20-2015, 04:03 PM)Falkeministeren Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Dweller! Congratulations!

(03-21-2015, 02:01 PM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: -Snip- 
You have been accepted as the Caesar's Legion Legate! Congratulations!
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Villain

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Suarez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 13, mature however.

Hours on the Server: 722, as of now.

Roleplay Points: 8

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 8

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Revolutionary

Why? I feel that the RP will fit me quite well as well as the fact I would like a unique Roleplay experience during the event.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? I would like to partake in the event as it would be a new experience for me. I would love to get a feel of some other RP than just plain and simple, CopRP.

Name: Timothy Bareham

Date of Birth: 28-02-2235

Place of Birth: Great Britain

Ethnicity: White-British

Physical Description: Fit, well bit, healthy condition and a good posture.

Mental Description: Partial mental instability, lost his daughter 15 years before.

Job Qualifications: Degree in Law

Question Two: C
 Question Three: C
 Question Four: C
 Question Five: A
 Question Seven: D
 Question Eight: B
 Question Nine: D
 Question Ten: B

Backstory Timothy Bareham was born and raised in the vault. His parents were very anti-vault. Their ways of life and beliefs spread onto Timothy and he took what they believed in and adapted their meanings. He was struck with their death at a young age, and started hanging out with the wrong crowd. They happened to have the same beliefs as his parents and himself. They got up to lost of mischievous things and even messed around with some of the buildings. They separated their ways in the vault and suddenly found himself with a daughter. His daughter died at a young age of three which he now blames the Vault for and goes against the vault as a revolutionary vault member.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Falcon
Postponed till I get the map and new apps. Sorry for the delay again.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tawee (Qerhem)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54677689

Hours on the Server: 850

Roleplay Points: 14

What Job do you wish to be?: Vault Dweller
 Why? Because it would allow me to get a good feel of the whole event and be able to RP at the best of my abilities. As I worry if I had a job more important i would mess things up.

I have just recently got into the Fallout series and I love the whole atmosphere of the games. And it would be a great shame to miss out on something like this as it looks very well organised and developed.

Name: Taran Jackson

Date of Birth: 21st March 1987

Place of Birth: Colorado

Ethnicity: American

Physical Description:
6'1, Brown eyes, weighs 10.7 stone.
semi-long brown hair. Scruffy. wears old ruined clothes. Not well looked after.

Mental Description:
many say Taran is insane. Though, this could have been caused from the years of bullying he has received.
Officially he has been declared mentally unstable, but if you met him it would take a long time to fully understand why...

Job Qualifications:
Taran was declared mentally unstable. This has heavily set him back in the long run. He is unable to get a proper job around the vault. He is only really allowed to do community work as such. I.e. Doing favours for people around the vault. Basically doing the dirty work for everyone.

Question Two: A
 Question Three: D
 Question Five: C
 Question Six: D
 Question Seven: A
 Question Eight: D
 Question Nine: D

Backstory

Taran was not like other boys his age. He would always stay away from people, and the people who cared for him the most. He would never liked to be looked at, nor be talked to.
Taran would always have a sinister smile on his face that would make people feel un-easy around him. He would always used to pull the most evil pranks on people around the vault, this would often lead to someone being left seriously hurt...

Taran had no emotion for seeing others suffer. In fact, the only time you would ever see a change in his facial expression was when someone was getting hurt.
It was clear from an early age that Taran was not mentally stable to be living along side other citizens in the vault, so he was sent away deep down to the "mental ward". This is where mentally ill people were kept, though there was hardly anyone ever down there. ever.. For years Taran was down there... One day, on his 21st birthday he had enough of his life and so decided to kill the next guard he came in contact with...

After that he had disguised himself as one of the guards and he eventually managed to escape the vault. After, he had set himself to goal to destroy the very thing that had kept him well over the years.

A few years past and he met a women named Linda. The first time in forever he had falling in love. Linda changed Taran into a sane citizen, though it wasn't long until Taran was found again by the old vault he used to belong to found him. Taran and Linda were taking back, Linda was executed for her involvement with Taran. As they thought she would do something terrible too. Taran managed to escape, yet again. Only this time his rage had built up so much that he attempted to kill himself. 

Taran was found by some survivors that took him in and cared for him. Taran had stayed with the survivors for a few month until they had reached a vault that was allowing survivors to go inside. Here is were Taran has lived along side his friends for many years... Though insane tendencies keep creeping back into Taran's mind and he still wants vengeance for what he had been through.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Maaran

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50828646

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 14 (Still take things very serious)

Hours on the Server: 675

Roleplay Points: 2

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 6/7

What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.) Vault Fry Cook/Vault Dweller

Why?   
I'm not sure about my Skills so I'd like to take a Job that hasn't got so much to do with perfectly knowing everything and doing everything perfectly. And I guess it's an important role to feed the Dwellers

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? I love every kind of event that goes in the direction of a destroyed world where the people that are left try to live their lifes in a normal way and have to survive somehow. This whole Fallout thing seems Veeery interesting. 

Name: Mike Neugebauer

Date of Birth: 28-12-2259

Place of Birth: The Vault

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Physical Description: 1,80m; around 80kg; Brown Hair; Brown Eyes; 

Mental Description: Thoughtful, Careful, Shy (around Strangers), Kind, loner

Job Qualifications: 
Since there is nothing you can really do in the Vault, Mike concentrated on practicing cooking since it's his favourite thing to do in the free time. After other Dwellers told him that he should do something with his talent, he wanted to be a cook.

Question One: C
 Question Two: A
 Question Three: D
 Question Five: B
 Question Seven: D
 Question Eight: A
 Question Nine: B

Backstory:
Mike was born in the Vault. He never knew what's outside of the Vault. When he was 12 years old, his mother was working as a cook. She took some injuries after there had been a technical problem with an oven. At this point, Mike decided to help his mother and discovered his amazing cooking skills. Only 2 years later, his mother passed away after she had been infected with a deadly disease. After being alone for a long time, not talking to anyone, he decided to do something with his life. But the question what his life is useful for stays in his mind. Is it love? Is it keeping alive the people around him that will die anyway? Is it finding out whats outside of the vault? 

Additional Information: 
Mike almost questions everything that happens. His mind is the most important thing for him since there is no person that he can share his life with.

NOTE: I am sorry for my bad grammar. I'm still trying my best as 14 year old german boy.
Falcon has requested me to aid him with hosting this event, so before an official date is set I will be doing some improvements to the planning.
Thanks for your patience. -Dig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsab7yNa2xQ
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 4 users Like dig's post:
  • Suarez, xPrike, Tawee, Waterloo