Steam Name: [FL:RP]Repous

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53338941

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 16

Hours on the Server: 202

Roleplay Points: 0

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 7

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 9

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Revolutionary
Why? Because it is a unique rp and its a good idea.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
I've played fallout before and i think that event is going to be very succesful.

In Character Information:

Name: Miquel Anterogo

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Ethnicity: Unknown father and mother

Physical Description: Brown eyes, smart face, good shooter.Miquel is about 5'2 and weighs 158 pounds.

Mental Description:
Miquels sane is neutral.

Job Qualifications:
From the vault there wasn't much he could do. The only thing he was doing was to help others like help the cook to make the food.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
Question One: C
Question Two: C
Question Three: D
Question Four: D
Question Five: B
Question Six: A
Question Seven: A
Question Eight: A
Question Nine: B
Question Ten: ABC

Backstory Miquel's backstory is short, his age and where he was born is unknown.Till the age of 4 he doesn't remember anything. As a child there wasn't much to do so he would most likely help the cook to prepare the food.
He also liked to go hunting with the others and he loves adventures.

Additional Information:
I would never miss that event!!!
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tzimanious

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34865831

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 16

Hours on the Server: 260

Roleplay Points: 0

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 8.5 [2-10 hours per day]

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8 I've finished both Fallout 3 and Fallout NV.

What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.)

Vault Loyalty Inspector

Why?

I want people to believe in our Overseer and in solidarity between us. I think I can keep the Vault calm and satisfied.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?

FalloutRP event ? Of course I will take part in it!  Sounds awesome and I really love the "post-apocalyptic" mood. [Movies, games, books etc]

In Character Information:

Name: George Lamb

Date of Birth: 14th of January 2229

Place of Birth: Vault 16

Ethnicity: Unknown

Physical Description: Not too fit. Heavy type of body. Has a big beard and hazel eyes. (Like Hagrid from Harry Potter)

Mental Description: Very friendly, especially around children. He's smart so you won't get away with something bad easily. But... he has gone mad, spending all his life inside the Vault. He's really violent and brutal when situations require it. He'll do whatever the people who he respects want. His dream is that he can get at least for a moment outside the vault.

Job Qualifications: Friendly, rensposible and reliable, loyal, honest and modest.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
 Question One: C
 Question Two: C
 Question Three: D
 Question Four: B
 Question Five: A
 Question Six: A
 Question Seven: A
 Question Eight: A
 Question Nine: A
 Question Ten: B or maybe C

Backstory:  George grew up inside the vault. He has never seen the daylight. His parents died in a riot when he was 1 y.o. and since then he grew with the overseer. He was a very good student and always helpful. What job could've fitted him better? He has a lot of friends and he never gets in trouble. The lack of daylight and clear air -that he has read in books- made him go mad. Even though only a few people know about his mental disorder. He has killed people in a very brutal and gruesome way in deep underground and prohibited Vault's areas. He obeys and protects his superiors at all costs because -at least that's what he thinks- they kept him alive . When he finds out that things are not how he thinks they are.... Well, shit will get real bad. If he finds the chance, he will not let anyone get in his way of seeing the daylight.

Additional Information:  Always carries a knife, tools and some treats for the children. Children and... well, everyone love him. He's not doing well with revolutionaries and the radical. They always try to mess up with him, sometimes they win but sometimes they don't. That's how his life has been going since he was born.

OOC ADDITIONAL INFO (I added this):

If this event is organised as it should.... oh, yeah. It will rock!

By the way, will we  download fallout player models, models, guns etc?
I hope the overseer is not dressed as the president and the NCR rangers as SRUs.  Tounge

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE EVENT! Cheese
We will have a complete Fallout map unlike any seen before (Trust me, this should be good), with props ported directly from New Vegas. There will Be no Fallout weapons, but there will be skins different from the current CityRP skins.

Applications will be reviewed this evening. Also, I'd really like to emphasize that applications will be reviewed more seriously, so definitely put some work into them. Thanks.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Tzimanious
(03-09-2015, 06:43 PM)Repous Wrote: -Snip-
Congratulations, You have been accepted as a Vault Revolutionary!

(03-09-2015, 07:18 PM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote: -Snip-
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a Vault Loyalty Inspector!
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Tzimanious
Announcement:
The event will be hosted on Saturday, the 28th of March at 1:30 PM EST (6:30 PM GMT).
This may be subject to change, also, feel free to state your opinions on the date and time.
(03-10-2015, 08:13 PM)Falcon Wrote:
Announcement:
The event will be hosted on Saturday, the 28th of March at 1:30 PM EST (6:30 PM GMT).
This may be subject to change, also, feel free to state your opinions on the date and time.
Wait, don't we need more people..? Wasteland roles are empty atm. Even if Ceasar's Legion is skipped (not so important) , we still need wasteland roamers etc.
I have an idea. If there is something like a "script" and we follow the story, maybe after a breakout or a riot, all vault players will have to change into Wasteland roles.
But before the riot there would be no Wastelanders. Split the story into 2 parts.
1st part of the story would be inside the vault and ALL of the players would be Vault's people and after -let's say- 2 hours the riot happens and we ALL change into wasteland roles.
That means that everyone will enjoy the wasteland's rp and vice versa. What's the point of NCR if there are 2 guys roaming around ? But if all Vault players changed into Wasteland players then lots of great RP will happen.
Unless you got something else in mind (or positions fill up) which I would be really glad to hear, consider my idea as a solution.
(03-10-2015, 08:13 PM)Falcon Wrote:
Announcement:

Great Time, I will be able to attend.
Hopefully 17 more days will let me fill up the roster, if not, we can always think of something else (like what you stated).
Dang it. I might have come back just for this event but ti falls exactly in the time I got to go to work. Ah well, no Legion RP for me. Nice thing you got here though.
The following 1 user Likes Surgeon-Scone's post:
  • Falcon
(03-12-2015, 02:12 AM)Surgeon-Scone Wrote: Dang it. I might have come back just for this event but ti falls exactly in the time I got to go to work. Ah well, no Legion RP for me. Nice thing you got here though.

If people are having trouble with the time I can always either change it or change the day of the event. If more people have a problem with this time, I will hopefully adjust it. 

So again, please state what you think of the current event time and date.