Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:21596672

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):

Hours on the Server:
450+

Roleplay Points:

Activity on the Servers (1-10.):

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):
9,5 (I'm a fallout nerd and played most of the games (Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3 and New Vegas)

What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.)
NCR Ranger (I couldn't find what footnote you're talking about.
Why?
NCR has always been my favorite faction after Fallout 2. It's such a complex Nation that isn't good nor evil... Also let face it, the rangers and pretty awesome (though I'm more a fan of the desert rangers)

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
I have always loved events and I think we should have more, if you need any prior help with the event before it starts you should feel free to contact me, also I'm a huge fan of the fallout universe and have never taken part in an event in FL where the Legion and NCR are represented.
In Character Information:

Name:
Alexander Davidson
Date of Birth:
04/06 2258
Place of Birth:
Boneyard
Ethnicity:
Caucasian
Physical Description:
The Ranger before you is wearing a Ranger Combat Uniform with a lot of marks that suggest it have seen some combat and other unpleasantries. He is slim build though small in size with very blues eyes.
Mental Description:
Patient, Cynical and Stable. This character is Cold, all he cares about is numbers and orders. His mentality is the needs of the many outweighs the justice of the few. Meaning he wouldn't have a problem of terminating a few good people if it means that it's gonna save alot more if ordered to do it.
Job Qualifications:
As all NCR Rangers Davidson is an expert scout and marksman. Don't shy away from orders that are questionable in morals.

Backstory
Alexander Davidson is born into a poor family in the Boneyard that worked for the Gun Runners factory as production employees. Since he was 12, he help his family to make guns which have given him a major understanding of how guns work. He kept helping his family until he was around 15 when the manager came to him and asked he he wanted to help testing the guns to make sure that the quality was living up to reputation of the Gun Runners. He quickly got the hang of it and after 2 more years doing this he was the best shooter in the Gun Runners range. This was not unnoticed by the management of the Gun Runners and they took advantage of the this by making him a guard for their caravans.

So Davidson got to travel throughout all of the NCR states, he saw some action from that job. Earned himself a few kills of the bandits that ambushed the caravan from time to time. A year went around doing this, while Davidson had been thinking of enlisting into the NCR military to get up the ranks and get out from the dead end job as a Guard he knew that the elite of the NCR military was almost always based around to protect fat, rich Brahmin Barons that had bribe a senator or a commander. Which he wasn't interested to waste his life on...

This changed however, when the Hover Dam got operational and the Legion began to appear. Now that the NCR had a major enemy again, it couldn't just waste their good troops on protecting people that really doesn't need it so here saw Davidson his chance. He enlisted as a private however quick got though the training due to his experience as a caravan guards. When he was on his way in a military caravan on to the Mojave, one of the rangers that were in the caravan had began to make friends with Davidson. Her name was Ghost and they hit it off since their personalities where pretty similar, right before their reach the Mojave Outpost they got ambushed by a large group of bandits. While the caravan was outnumbered they where better equipped and trained. After the bandits had been terminated and Davidson went around looting the bandits pockets for caps and ammo, Ghost turned to him and asked in her cold voice "Who the fuck attacks a military caravan, they must have had a death wish" Davidson responded "Hmm, mabye they thought we were protection something of value, that would be worth the risk" Ghost laughed in a unpleasant cold tone and said "Sure, if they want military ration and a few guns... I wonder, I don't suppose the Legion would have hired them?" Davidson shug his shoulders "I wouldn't know, they were a big group however and they did costs us a few men in that raid. All in All I quess it benefits them. So mabye" Ghost responded "Well it's for the leadership to figure out all we can do is report, which reminds me you ain't bad with that rifle of yours. I can see you weren't bragging when you said you had seen some action. Listen I'm heading up to Camp Golf to get my orders, you should come with me and I will see if I can get the old man to make a ranger out of you. What do you say Davidson?" Davidson a rare smile while he still search the warm corpse of a bandit and responded "Well if you insist"
Additional Information:
It has to be said that Davidson may seem like a shady character, but he is loyal to the NCR. That dosn't mean though that he is one the good guys, he is just a guy nothing more.
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • Falcon
I'd really like to get this thread up and running, and actually establish a date for the RP, so, try and keep the applications coming. But anyway..

(03-04-2015, 07:50 PM)Davidson Wrote: -Snip-

You have been accepted as an NCR Ranger! I'm sure you know what to do.

(02-08-2015, 10:49 AM)MacTavish Wrote: -Snip-

You have been accepted as a Vault Fry Cook! Congratulations!

On the other hand, we have some good news. We may have our hands on a great Fallout map, so be prepared to be amazed!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Out of Character Information: I enjoy role plays and speak English well
Steam Name:
Vinibash
Steam ID:
Vinibash STEAM_0:1:41402000

Additional Information:
Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):
13 no im not one of those ones that screams down the mike
Hours on the Server: 319 and counting
Roleplay Points:
Activity on the Servers (1-10.):
used to be 8 but now 6
Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):
basic i have not considered fall out as relevant to my life until now but i have read through your description
What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.)
vault physician
Why?
i enjoy a good medical rp and i noticed none of the slots had been taken up
Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
something to do
In Character Information:
Married to Jane Semaj
Name:
John Semaj
Date of Birth:
depends on the time of the role play
Place of Birth:
England
Ethnicity:
None
Physical Description:
not overly strong but can lift if he needs to
Mental Description:
stable (usually)
Job Qualifications:
good at running. good at medical. good person. friendly.
Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
Question One:a
Question Two:a
Question Three:d
Question Four:d
Question Five:d
Question Six:a
Question Seven:a
Question Eight:a
Question Nine:b
Question Ten:a
Backstory
Traveled to america when he was 15 when he hit a lucky break and got accepted into the vault, just left school and became a physician
Additional Information:
not a donator
Does anyone else think, if we wanted to do a fucking fallout rp, WE'D JOIN A FUCKING FALLOUT ROLEPLAY SERVER.

I'm sorry but it infuriatesme, there are plenty, ha, practically millions of copypaste fallout rp server, we a don't need anothef. the people who play on CITY ROLEPLAY y'know might want to play CITY ROLEPLAY? if you want abreak from city rp for fall out rp, fine, but go to the other billion of fallout Roleplay servers there are. You want to play with people from fearless, there's something called joining a server with friends? I'm tired of fall out rp every 5 seconds while people just using Ubisofts idea for fallout and getting awarded and encouraged by using recycled ideas.

sorry for ranting but that's been held back for awhile now.
(03-08-2015, 02:17 AM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Does anyone else think, if we wanted to do a freaking fallout rp, WE'D JOIN A freaking FALLOUT ROLEPLAY SERVER.
I'm sorry but it infuriatesme, there are plenty, ha, practically millions of copypaste fallout rp server, we a don't need anothef. the people who play on CITY ROLEPLAY y'know might want to play CITY ROLEPLAY? if you want abreak from city rp for fall out rp, fine, but go to the other billion of fallout Roleplay servers there are. You want to play with people from fearless, there's something called joining a server with friends? I'm tired of fall out rp every 5 seconds while people just using Ubisofts idea for fallout and getting awarded and encouraged by using recycled ideas.
Its an event, it wont last more than 4 hours or so.
You could say the same about the City24 event, we could just join a HalfLifeRP server.
But, these are events.
(03-08-2015, 02:17 AM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Does anyone else think, if we wanted to do a freaking fallout rp, WE'D JOIN A freaking FALLOUT ROLEPLAY SERVER.

Events are RPs that are usually not anything to do with the whole CityRP thing and is why they are hosted on a different server. If you don't like it don't take part, there's 4 other servers you can join that are in no way affected by this Fallout RP or any other RPs that take place on the event server.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Benporium
Thanks for not starting a argument, fyi, I'm not a fan of City 24 events either, ones which you can get elsewhere tick me off.

First... This wasn't really the place to start the discussion. Instead of ranting over someone who want to do something fun for the server, mabye you should then instead start your own event and so it your way. Your comment dosnt add anything productive to this thread.

Second, fallout copy paste? What's great about city rp is that it's so flexible. If Falcon wish to make a fallout event and if people are up for then that's it. He have then had a great time with 30 or more people, I can't see how this hurts the FL community.

Thirdly you say that people  can just join any of the "millions" fallout servers.Ehmmm i don't know what game you're taliing about however after the fall of the spire and tops (hope it's alright that a mentioned dead gaming communities) there ain't anymore fallout rp where the game play is staple and have a player base. 

Regard
Davidson

Thirdly 
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • Benporium
Keep the ranting off this thread, there's absolutely no need for it. Feel something is wrong? PM me like everyone else has, or even add me on steam, but not on this thread. Now onto more suitable news:

(03-07-2015, 06:51 PM)vinibash Wrote: -Snip-

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a Vault Physician!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Can I just say, after seeing the comments on this thread, do you grasp the concept of a roleplay server?
Sure, the main gamemode is CityRP. However, this gamemode can be transformed into anything anyone sees fit. We do other game's roleplay events on Fearless because it's not just about the gamemode that it runs by default, its about staying with the same community and using the gamemode for fun variations. Events like this have been going on for ages, things like my 'City 24' event and this upcoming one are just the tip of the iceberg as of right now.
So to say it again, this is a community server. It is for roleplaying many things. Going onto another server to roleplay something else is not what we like to do.
Sorry Falcon, I just had to say that. Now, back on to topic.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Falcon, Benporium