Steam Name: [FL:RP] StrikeOne

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50205437

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 15

Hours on the Server: 916 or so

Roleplay Points: 10

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 8

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 9

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Sheriff

Why? I always liked the wasteland, being a wasteland sheriff would be amazing.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? I played a few Fallout games and I liked them very much. I am wondering how it will be in Garry's Mod

In Character Information:

Name: Niko White

Date of Birth: 14 September

Place of Birth: Haarlem, The Netherlands

Ethnicity: Dutch

Physical Description: Tall man with long hair for a man. On the forehead Niko wears a scar. Niko is in perfect condition and jogs every day to keep him healthy.  

Mental Description: Niko can think good. He thinks before he handles, this is often not right to do at first but at last it helps him out. The Wasteland did affect Niko in a strange way. He is always on the looked and will never rest.

Job Qualifications: The Father of Niko was a Sheriff as well and Niko was very impressed by his father. When Niko graduated he want to Police training and after that he became the Sheriff

Backstory: When Niko was a child he didn't belong to the cool kids but he wasn't bullied either. When he got home he retreated to his room and god knows what he was doing in there. After Niko got out of school he went to Police training and he did very well. He made some good friends and he was very happy. He graduated and became a Sheriff
(01-25-2015, 12:43 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as the Wasteland Sheriff! Congratulations!

Announcement:
We will need a lot more applications to pull this RP off, so if you'd like to apply, feel free. Remember, we have around 22 more days until the event, and we're going to need a lot more players. Thank you.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Announcement
The event has been postponed for a later date. This is due to a lack of applications. Thank you.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):21

Hours on the Server:4XX

Roleplay Points:2

Activity on the Servers (1-10.):8

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):8

What Job do you wish to be? [b]Vault Fry Cook[/b]
Why? Because i think i could do the job. Ive already done some cooking RPs,so why couldnt i do this 1?

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? I would love to be in this roleplay because it seems fun,and its one of the rps that i could actually do.

In Character Information:

Name:Barney Calhoun

Date of Birth:03.09.1994.

Place of Birth:Hospital in a Serbian City Novi Sad

Ethnicity:Im sorry but i dont understand this.

Physical Description:1.94m tall,brown hair,blue eyes,muscular.

Mental Description:Funny,smart.

Job Qualifications:Expert cook,understands fallout

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
 Question One:[b]Say nothing, grab a nearby pipe and hit the scientist in the head to knock him out. For all you knew, he was planning to blow up the vault.[/b]
 Question Two:[b]Medicate the infected area to the best of your abilities.[/b]
 Question Three:[b]Lead the boy to safety, then turn him over to the overseer.[/b]
 Question Four:[b]Designated Hitter.[/b]
 Question Five:[b]Offer your most prized possession for the resident's life.[/b]
 Question Six:[b]Use a bobby pin to pick the lock on the door.[/b]
 Question Seven:[b]Removal of the mutated tissue with a precision laser.[/b]
 Question Eight:[b]Trade the comic book for one of your own valuable possessions.[/b]
 Question Nine:[b]Put a firecracker in the toilet. That's sure to cause some chaos.[/b]
 Question Ten:[b]The Overseer.[/b]

Backstory: Barney Calhoun was once a soldier in the serbian military. After the base was shut down,he decided to try other things. Nothing was good,except.... Cooking!
He started to love cooking,he created delicious meals,and then.... The disaster happened,and he was moved as a chef to Vault 16. He is still waiting for the overseer's approval......
Question, when will i know or how will i know where the server takes place? I've read the rules but i was drowsy when reading it.
I am only able to stay for about 2 hours, sadly. Wish I could be there longer.
The event has been delayed guys.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-20-2015, 04:45 PM)Wood Wrote: The event has been delayed guys.

Okay thanks for the heads up. since i was chaplain i was practicing my fallout preachings and i was about to go hard tonight even memorizing stuff since it would've been tomorrow. Thanks Woody, you saved a man's 7 hours of time that would have been wasted.
The following 1 user Likes Mr.Bean's post:
  • Falcon
Hey, is this event already done or?
Postponed, as far as I know, until there is enough people.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Davidson, Benporium