Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] [F.I] Mustang

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79657118

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 14

Hours on the Server: 715+

Roleplay Points: 9

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 9

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 2

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.)  Vault Security Guard
Why? Suits how I like to roleplay.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? It looks amazing, a lot of talented RolePlayers involved already and it would be such a shame to miss it.

In Character Information:

Name: Adam 'Red' Hughes

Date of Birth: 1 January 1987

Place of Birth: London, England.

Ethnicity: British

Physical Description: Strong, tall, muscular

Mental Description: Stable, no disorders.

Job Qualifications: Military for 4 years, minor shop security for 3 years.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination:
Question One: B
Question Two: A
Question Three: D
Question Four: D
Question Five: D
Question Six: C
Question Seven: A
Question Eight: A
Question Nine: D
Question Ten: A

Backstory Adam 'Red' Hughes was born in London, England in 1987. He lived in a small apartment within a rough estate but kept himself out of trouble. He was in Park Lane school and left at 16 to join the army. He spent four years in the army and didn't really do much. At this point he left to be a security guard in small stores dotted around London with a low pay. He then moved to EvoCity and has done small scale security for the mostly derelict buildings around the industrial area.

Additional Information:

If security guard isn't available I would like to be the Fry Cook, and if that isn't available I will just be a Vault Dweller

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ArcHammer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34714717

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 18

Hours on the Server:~500

Roleplay Points: 5

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 8

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 9

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.) Vault Overseer/Vault Instructor
 Why? With my experience in roleplaying high-order jobs (City 24 Event for example), and my roleplaying skills as well as my knowledge of the Fallout universe, I believe this will be a fantastic event and one that I would handle this job very well in.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
Only recently was I told much about the Fallout universe, thanks to Laurenz. I've played some of the game and I know that this event is in good hands. It should go very smoothly as it looks well-planned and you have some good helpers behind you!

Name: Jackson Fielder

Date of Birth: 2/01/2196

Place of Birth: Vault 16

Ethnicity: American Caucasian

Physical Description: 6'1" | Shaved dark brown hair | Black pants | High quality leather jacket | Intelligent individual

Mental Description: Quick-witted | Healthy | Confident and bold | Strict but kind

Job Qualifications: Strong public speaker | Visionary | Former security guard | High results in science

Question One: A
 Question Two: A
 Question Three: D
 Question Four: D
 Question Five: D
 Question Six: A
 Question Seven: D
 Question Eight: A
 Question Nine: D
 Question Ten: A

Backstory
Jackson was born on the 2nd of January, 2196. He grew up with an inquisitive mind, always curious to find out about the world. This lead to a fascination of science, and in particular, studies of the atomic bombs that were dropped years ago. He grew up as a confident adolescent, with proud parents and very high results. He knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to teach and pass on knowledge. He wanted to make sure the war in 2077 was the last.

Additional Information:
I would really love to be the vault overseer, but if that's taken an instructor would suit.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Mike2004

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:73439558

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 15

Hours on the Server:341

Roleplay Points: 1

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 10

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 10

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.) Vault Security Guard

Why? I like protecting people

I love taking part in Events. I always have fun.

Name: Bilbo Baggins

Date of Birth: 19/1/1983

Place of Birth: Vault 16

Ethnicity: British

Physical Description: Well trained, eats healthy food. He was never fat.

Mental Description: My mental state is stable. I was never traumatized by reasons like, because of my parents death and such.

Job Qualifications: I think I am good enough for this job. I have a gun licensce, I am good at aiming, and my clients were always happy. I've never dissapointed anyone. I've also worked in the military, and as a police officer. 

Question One: A

Question Two: A

Question Ten: B

Backstory

Bilbo Baggins was born in Cardiff, Wales (United Kingdom). His father, was a doctor. He was the best doctor of Cardiff. His mother, was a teacher. They both loved their jobs. Bilbo, at age of 12, his parents were killed, for no reason. Bilbo had no brothers or sisters, he was alone. Bilbo also had to pay the taxes for his house, but he didn't have enough money, so, he was living in the streets. At the age of 18, he worked as a Truck Driver, and he started saving money to buy a house. Until then, he was keep living in the streets. After he finally bought a house, and also had some more extra money, after some very hard work, he quit his job as a Truck Driver, and decided to study at a university. After 5 years, he became a Teacher. His life was better, but, he was still alone...

Additional Information: Bilbo likes people, he likes making friends. He also likes videogames, his favourite one is Garry's Mod.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] [I:C] Emil2205 [DK]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62253669

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): No, sorry.

Hours on the Server: About 330. Not sure.

Roleplay Points: 0.

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 7-8?

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 1.

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.) Vault Technician.
Why? Because it sounds interesting.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? Because I like events, and this one sounds very good.

Name: Dave Cranberry.

Date of Birth: ^

Place of Birth: Somewhere in Denmark.

Ethnicity: Private.

Physical Description: Male, 5'10, weak.

Mental Description: A bit insane.

Job Qualifications: He has always been one of the poor people, as the backstory can explain, and he never got any job or anything. Until now maybe?

Question One: A.
Question Two: B
Question Five: B
Question Six: A
Question Ten: D

Backstory Dave was born in Denmark. Something happened, in which he ended up going to America. He came to this vault, as a moneyless guy. He had an exam in engineering and such, but noone wanted him anywhere. At some point, he finally got a job there.

Additional Information:

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Voluptious

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:41674539

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 16

Hours on the Server:605ish

Roleplay Points:7

Activity on the Servers (1-10.):9

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):4

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.): Vault Technician
Why? Because i like computers and electronics so i think this role would suit me well

It is very well organized and it seems like there is going to be alot of great RP

Name: Miles "Vol" Whatson

Date of Birth:27.08.1985

Place of Birth:Denver, colorado

Ethnicity:American

Physical Description:Normal physiology, not too strong, not too weak

Mental Description: No reported mental sickness in him or his family

Job Qualifications: Interested in electronics and computing, been apprentice of previous technicians

Question One:A
Question Two:A
Question Three:D
Question Four:D
Question Five:B
Question Six:A
Question Seven:B
Question Eight:A
Question Nine:D
Question Ten:A

Backstory: There is not much to say about Miles Whatson, he grew up inside the vault he currently lives in. His parents died of radiation sickeness when he was 5 and he has been living in the same room as his grandfather untill he died 10 years ago. When he was young he was constantly facinated by technological things and gadgets. He began off small with some wiring and basic troubleshooting and worked his way up the difficulty tree with the help of his grandfather and the local technician.

His goal for the future is to help create a self sustainable society inside Vault 16. When the danger outside the vault is finished he aspires to help rebuild the world around him by repairing power grids and getting power to the people.
Additional Information:
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(01-17-2015, 07:06 PM)Smex Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as the Vault Radical! Congratulations! I'm sure you know what to do..

(01-18-2015, 12:31 AM)Mustang Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Security Guard! I'm fairly sure you know what to do in your role. Good luck, and congratulations!

(01-18-2015, 05:33 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Instructor! Congratulations! Sorry about the Overseer, but I currently have a large-scale roleplay for him. Good luck!

(01-18-2015, 12:41 PM)Mike2004 Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Security Guard. Congratulations! Keep in mind that you must enforce the laws whatever the cost!

(01-18-2015, 02:01 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Technician! Congratulations!

(01-18-2015, 06:50 PM)Voluptious Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Technician! Congratulations!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • ArcHammer

Steam Name: Prostate Cancer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24268801

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 19

Hours on the Server: 1600+

Roleplay Points: 13

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 8-9

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 10

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.) Vauld Shift Supervisor
Why? Wanted to be Security Guard, but all roles were taken, this one is similar, and fits my RP style

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? Love post apocalyptic themed events, been part of loads of them.

Name: Martin Brenner

Date of Birth: 25.10.2245

Place of Birth: Vault 16 Denver, Colorado

Ethnicity: White American Although his origin is German

Physical Description: 6'2|Short Dark Hair|Small Scar on Cheek|Blue Eyes|Cold Look

Mental Description: Calm, Always concentrated. Have no problems with mental health

Job Qualifications: Since his school years, been very keen into sports, shown leadership qualities. Worked as quartermaster after that, decided to get his promotion into some higher security rank

Question One: C
Question Two:  A
Question Four: C
Question Seven:  D
Question Eight: B
Question Nine: B
Question Ten: C

Backstory Martin was born inside Vault 16, he was named after one his great grandfather who moved to America not so long before Great War started. Martin grew just like every other vault citizen, at the age of 8 he went to school. Where he was keen on sports and math, he always loved to speak with Security guards while they were off duty. It was always his dream to work as security guard. At the age of 16, after passing GOAT test, he started to work as quartermaster. After working on this job for some time, he decided to leave the Vault, he has been wandering through Wasteland for a long time, knowing that the only place where he would survive is Vault, he decided to come back, to rebuild vault, and help people inside it to survive.

Additional Information: N/a (If needed Ill add more info)
I have 2 applications here. 1 is for Vault Shift Supervisor while the other is for Overseer being the past overseer's son In-character.

Steam Name:

Rolrox

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:25930697

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):

Hours on the Server:

Roleplay Points:

Activity on the Servers (1-10.):

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.)

Vault Shift Supervisor

Why?
I would like to be a bigger part of this roleplay experience and I am hoping I can bring some experience roleplay and keep the experience as passive and exciting as possible. For a longer more immersive roleplay.

I am an avid roleplayer and really enjoy taking place in any opportunity to do so. I have done roleplays similar in the past and really enjoy the fallout atmosphere. 

Name: Jason Cutmore

Date of Birth: 2253

Place of Birth: Ontario, Canada

Ethnicity: Caucasian 

Physical Description:
 5 foot 7 Inches. Stocky Build. Very athletic. Broad shoulders. Big curly hair.

Mental Description: Intelligent. Wise. Was a gifted kid and grew up using his knowledge to help and lead those around him. Highly intellectual but prone to angry outburst due to Anger Management problems.

Job Qualifications:

Worked in Canada as part of a Security division hireable by various parties. I made sure that all our assets were taken care of and that all of our Guards knew when and where they would be working. 

Question One:A
 Question Two:A
 Question Three:B
 Question Four:B
 Question Five:A
 Question Six:C
 Question Eight: D
 Question Ten:A

Backstory:
 Born in Ontario Canada, I worked as the Leader of my own Security Division. Have been hired by many different companies but heard that Vault 16 required an experience person to handle management over its guards to make sure it runs smoothly and took up the opportunity.

Additional Information: None

Steam Name: Rolorox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25930697.

Hours on the Server: 1362.

Roleplay Points: 42.

Activity on the Servers: 10.

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore: 10.
What Job do you wish to be? Vault Overseer.

Why? I would like to be a bigger part of this roleplay experience and I am hoping I can bring some experience roleplay and keep the experience as passive and exciting as possible. For a longer more immersive roleplay.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? I am an avid roleplayer and really enjoy taking place in any opportunity to do so. I have done roleplays similar in the past and really enjoy the fallout atmosphere. 

Name: Jason Moriarty.

Date of Birth: 2253.

Place of Birth: Denver, Colorado.

Ethnicity:
Caucasian.

Physical Description: 5'7". Stocky Build. Very athletic. Broad shoulders. Big curly hair.

Mental Description: Intelligent. Wise. Was a gifted kid and grew up using his knowledge to help and lead those around him. Highly intellectual but prone to angry outburst due to Anger Management problems.

Job Qualifications: A leader from birth. Spent many years as a politician leading those still sceptical of possibility that an outside world was still existing. Son of the current Overseer who has taken part in many unification rallies and ceremonies to keep up moral and work effort. Helped lead the vault with the Overseer to better acquaint me with his duties. 

Question One: A
 Question Two: A
 Question Three: D
 Question Four: A
 Question Five: None, I would confiscate the weapon and hand her to my father to be dealt with.
 Question Six: A
 Question Seven: D
 Question Eight: A
 Question Nine: None, I would never disrespect my father. He is the Overseer to which we all owe our lives.
 Question Ten: All of the above.

Backstory: Born and raised in Denver, Colorado in Vault 16. Born Jason Todd Moriarty, middle name after my father. I go by Mr. Moriarty to all those in the vault, but the misses calls me Jayce. I have been part of the vault through good and not as good. But thanks to the Overseer, my father. There has never been a bad moment inside of Vault 16. I have grown to understand inside and out how this vault functions and how to lead it. If my father were to pass on I hope to lead the vault as he does. Living up to such a great man will be a heavy task but I have trained my whole life in case such a horrible day may come.

Additional Information: Unlike my father I have a kinder heart. I am more understanding than he is and some moments in the vault I find myself in a moral dilemma when dealing with rule breakers. Especially those that meant no harm. But the rules are a necessity for unity and peace inside of Vault 16.

OOC: This is my application if I become Overseer, as I wanted to make it as in character as I could for the role.
(01-18-2015, 08:46 PM)Borovichok Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as the Vault Shift Supervisor! Congratulations! Your job will be to keep the peace among the Security Guards!

TheMJ Wrote:-Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Engineer! Congratulations!

(01-18-2015, 10:25 PM)Rolorox Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as the Vault Overseer! Congratulations! I'm sure you will know what to do.. 

Ze_Joker has been accepted as a Physician! Congratulations!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]