Once you go quack there's no going back

Your name: Dr. Mallard

Your ban ID: 58086

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FailRP, roleplaying as a duck. Micspamming duck-sounds

Involved: Verdi Crusifix (STEAM_0:1:39110396) & Commissar Cabadath (STEAM_0:1:41789236); Admin [FL] General Rickets was also there but left right before the bans were issued.

Why we should unban you:
The admin told us that roleplaying as an animal was against the rules. Me and the other pond duck Verdi asked the admin if he was sure, the other admin who was still present at the time said 100%.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
-There's no rule against RPing as an animal or a pet;
-We were roleplaying as migrating ducks correctly, no FailRP there (we were coming from the lake where we had spent the last 20 minutes or so splashing in the water);
-Everything from name to job was according to RP;
-We only duck-walked, never stood up or ran around;

Now regarding the mic spam part of the ban, it seems to be quite biased. I quacked somewhere between 3 and 5 times, max. I know this because as the old saying goes "a duck never forgets". The area had no one but us 3- it was fully deserted and only one of us quacked for 20 seconds straight (verdi).

Not only have we been told that the use of microphone is OK for RP's (else you'd ban everyone who plays 3 minutes of music straight in a disco or a store RP), but also we were not annoying anyone. If anyone my neighbors might complain about the duckfest downstairs.

Couple of important sidenotes: I've seen players RP as cats and dogs before; whats with the duck hate? I'll call national geographic on you. Also player Cabadath didn't really do anything asides from switching names to some duck-pun and crouching a couple of times.
He made no use of his microphone- ever.

FINALY: Its very unlikely any of you will see this or reply today, let alone handle it before the ban expires; Regardless of that, Cabadath's ban is the most unfair of us 3 since the guy hadn't even duck-walked even a couple of feet with us and didn't turn on his mic once.

Since this community seems to take ban number seriously ([FL] Enzyme read our total ban count out loud when he froze us before banning), it would be nice if you still treated this thread properly and erased the bans from our ban history if you reach the conclusion that it was in fact more-than-a-bit misplaced.

-Regards, may you migrate safely,
Dr. Locust "Pond Raider mcQuacker" Mallard.
[Image: ahSmI5M.png]

If you don't want to get banned, don't forget to read minds! That way you can access the "secret rules" that exist within the collective minds of the admins.
Not to... shoot you out of the sky, but I'm not the only one who thought you broke the rules.

[Image: cbdc7d6a572695bf0148197b6ac92773.png]

[Image: 84a38c978d2af0358110e819b9b85f18.png]

[Image: 4500027c433cf4d4458888c25b0b5ddd.png]

And the other admin was [FL] General Rickets who also said that it was FailRP.

Denied.

I don't want to... ruffle your feathers, but if you roleplay as an animal, then it's counted as failRP and you'll be banned. I suggest that you avoid doing this in the future and everything will go.. swimmingly.

10/10 for duck-theme though.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator