Spud's Unban Request
Information 
Your name: Spud (Currently Dr D. Ildo)

Your ban ID: 21925

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Mass RDM,Propclimbing to Roofs and shooting at people (MTL)'

Involved: a

Why we should unban you:

Well, my ban was close to 2 years ago and I don't entirely remember the details that were in my first unban request, however I still detest the reasons stated in the ban list.

The ban reason was based mostly off of assumption, the list states that I propclimbed onto roofs, in actual fact I got up the by driving a BMW into a small hill next to it, though that is still a rule break it faces a less serious ban. My second problem is that it claims I was mass RDM'ing and shooting at people from the roofs when in actual fact I was the president so could not have equipped a gun if I wanted.

There was also some controversy around my ban because I was believed to be involved with Zzzap Private Toast and Biowulf in their spree of shootings on v33x. I was involved in the group however I was not part of the shooting, they told me their plans over teamspeak and I went to them in the city with an M4. Now knowing me I probably did intent to mass RDM but in the I realised that would be stupid and didn't shoot anyone, or at least I don't remember shooting anyone. I was then killed by them repeatedly because I said I wasn't going to join in as shown in the video posted on them.

To conclude I would like to say that most of this is probably inaccurate due to the amount of time since the incident. My main argument for being unbanned is not that I was some well rounded player who always followed the rule because I'm sure if you searched you'd find plenty of occasions where I did, however it has been a long time since the ban and I feel I will be better than I was back then, you can put me on probation or whatever you choose. I would just like to return to the community I looked so fondly upon since 2010.
nice
So you are saying you did not go with them and this whole time has been a misunderstanding?
Just say my initial intention was to go with them but backed out before doing anything.
I was banned by adman after the incident but after speaking to him I was unbanned again
nice
(07-15-2014, 04:47 PM)Prune Wrote: Just say my initial intention was to go with them but backed out before doing anything.
I was banned by adman after the incident but after speaking to him I was unbanned again

Yet you committed to the name by killing multiple people. Also after doing a hefty research that Adman had not done. I rebanned you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I do not recall killing any players, Could you find something in the logs that say I did?
nice
Currently gathering evidence, thank you for your time.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Any updates?
Luckily I saved a lot of logs on the incident which I'll go digging for.

If you knew they were gonna commit the actions how come you never reported it to an administrator ? You let them wreck havoc upon the servers that you say love so much?
Approved.