Banned for somehow being Homophobic
Your name: HEAVY [☂]

Your ban ID: 58816

Banned by: [FL:M] Rolorox

Reason: job title set to'A ***' in french. Homophobic Job

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: My job was set to Fagotin. Which isn't "a ***" in French. I explained to him that it's a Belgian cheese (see picture). But somehow I'm suddenly homophobic (while I have homosexual friends irl). If you can't speak french it's only a Google search away from knowing what it is. So why am I being banned because an admin can't speak french and doesn't have any knowledge about cheese.
[Image: Fagotin_Tradition_620.jpg]
What reason would you have to have your job title set to a Belgian cheese anyway?
 Zecon
not an Administrator
It's a Belgian tradition to play a cheese in February to celebrate our heritage.
Appeal is currently under review.

Review Notes:
Evidence of innocence of suspended player (HEAVY [☂]) is currently being reviewed
Please note, the banning staff member has been contacted and we are looking into your case further.

[FL] Zecon
Server Administrative Team
 Zecon
not an Administrator
When I confronted you I said what does your job mean. To which you responded its french and laughed. I then asked you to be serious. You then said " it means cheese" and again laughed. You were not taking it seriously and as I do not speak Belgian I took this as you setting your job as " a ***" in french. I asked you to take it seriously and you proceeded to laugh and answer me in a joking manor. I am sorry if I misunderstood. But you were not clear.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (HEAVY [☂]) has been lifted due to the banning staff member misunderstanding the language of accused player.
Please note, although there is confusion as to why you were roleplaying as a brand of cheese, this ban placed on you is in fact invalid as your evidence clearly shows your job title was not indeed homophobic.

[FL] Zecon
Server Administrative Team
 Zecon
not an Administrator