Gravity unban
Your name: (Steam friends name) BOT Gravity

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 57956

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] BlackDog

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) "Killing an unarmed person, who"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) I don't remember

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Black dog originally gave me a 3 hour weapon ban, he disappears and I log off. Then I try to login today to a 4 day ban.... great?

I believe I should be unbanned because it's unfair to punish someone twice (take away weapon privlages for the short time I was on and then ban me for 4 days afterwords seem a bit much.)
A ban was initialy added due to how flippantly you waved off your punishment showing you clearly did not care by just shrugging it off and instantly logging off, this ban was initialy 24hrs and then upon the recommendation of Laurenz, was then extended when it was found you had 3 priors for similar instances:

39361 [FL:RP] Gravity STEAM_0:0:41979345 Mass RDM.
Expired
Fiblez

40201 [FL:RP] Gravity STEAM_0:0:41979345 You do not kill someone for punching you
Expired
[FL] Fultz

42495 [FL:RP] Gravity STEAM_0:0:41979345 Randomly raiding the president.
Expired
Verzyn

It was decided you should very well have known better, your reason for killing was meant to show "Killing an unarmed person who was "Breaking fearRP""
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-14-2015, 01:56 AM)BlackDog Wrote: A ban was initialy added due to how flippantly you waved off your punishment showing you clearly did not care by just shrugging it off and instantly logging off, this ban was initialy 24hrs and then upon the recommendation of Laurenz, was then extended when it was found you had 3 priors for similar instances:
39361 [FL:RP] Gravity STEAM_0:0:41979345 Mass RDM.
Expired
Fiblez
40201 [FL:RP] Gravity STEAM_0:0:41979345 You do not kill someone for punching you
Expired
[FL] Fultz
42495 [FL:RP] Gravity STEAM_0:0:41979345 Randomly raiding the president.
Expired
Verzyn
It was decided you should very well have known better, your reason for killing was meant to show "Killing an unarmed person who was "Breaking fearRP""
So why don't you modify the script so that it only has the weapon/vehicle/whatever access revoke timer while the player is online rather than punishing me for not wanting to create another RP instance at that time? Did you consider I had to be to bed soon?
I apologize for my attitude at the scene but it just seems the admins never come when I'm the victim
There is not much more i can say on the matter, your kill reason was invalid and the ban was issued then extended due to your priors
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]