Unban request false ban
[b]Your name: [FL:RP] Moist98

[b]Your ban ID: 57945

[b]Banned by: [FL] Pinky

[b]Reason: "DC to get his car back"

[b]Involved: A

[b]Why we should unban you: Unban reason: i play alot on this server and have used so much money on it.. it hurts so much when you get banned for misclicking.. i only play Fearlessrp servers, its because its the best.. i got banned for ""dc to get car back"" but actualy i was just checking who was on other fearlessrp servers by clicking once so i dont join.. but ofc my laptop touch moust double and misclicked so that got me rejoining... i had no reason to dc.. i had full contra and couldve just advert for a ride.. i use so much time on that server i love the server and the fact that i got banned for miscliking kills me... i was planning to have a great night at fearless but looks like it got ruined just because of me being uncareful when using laptop.... im begging you guys.. please respond to this.. i even have 1 rpp and over 200hours.. i know the rules and would never do that.. it hurts to get banned without real reason.. ofc admin thought i was rejoining to get ca back so im not angry just kinda sad... please respond...
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
Approved

Closing notes: Ive been talking to him over steam and i made a mistake here by not talking to the accused player before i banned him my apoligize
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]