Report: Wheezy
Player Name: Wheezy

ID: STEAM_0:1:60869181

Time: Around 18:15 on 12/01/2015  (UK Time)

Summary: Using Physics Gun as a laser pointer, prop pushing my car causing it to explode, punchwhoring.

I was just hanging around at spawn and Wheezy starts pointing phys gun at people so I tell him/her to stop. He/she then continues to point it at me and follow me around. He/she also begins to punch me so I get in my trabant to stop them punching. They then proceed to get a prop and hit my car with it, causing my vehicles to explode and me to die... There were a number of spectators who can back me up.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
We cannot issue suspensions based on witnesses alone, please provide evidence in 24 hours.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(01-12-2015, 07:07 PM)Laurenz Wrote: We cannot issue suspensions based on witnesses alone, please provide evidence in 24 hours.

I didn't get any evidence, a witness told me they were recording and that they would upload the footage if I made a BR. They probably won't upload the evidence so you can probably just close this thread lol. 

Sorry for wasting your time.

Tomoash
Try contacting that person for the evidence then place it in the OP.
dig

Here you are, isn't the exact incident but you can see what he's doing.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8L_cm9dq_ms
Thanks Suarez! Cheese

I don't remember the person who said the recorded it but oh well. I think I might have a screen shot of the aftermath of my car being blown up, bare with me...
Here. Probably useless but its all I got.
The car after I got killed.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...3176903684
Thanks
Tomoash Cheese
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Wheezy, STEAM_0:1:60869181) was found violating rules regarding prop-pushing.
A blacklist toward the user's physgun, tools and entities for seventeen hours will take place.

[FL] Laurenz
Server Administrative Team
dig