Unban Request.
Your name: Brandon Gomez - Brandon Gomez
Your ban ID: 57922
Banned by: Console
Reason: 'Contact SoulRipper'
Involved: Myself
Why we should unban you:
The story goes like this. I had about $3000-$4000 (this was aprox 20 hours ago) in my account and I bought two doors in the apartment building and put 4 or 5 (I do not remember) Drug labs in the bathroom, I left the building for a while, I went up the stairs and saw the police breaking my front door down, so I went to my car and drove off, as I was driving I quickly typed /door sellall and got no money from it, a few hundred dollars wasn't much for me so I thought nothing of it. so I kept driving around the city until I was low on gas, and I went to the station to fill up and it said I didn't have enough money for it. I looked at my account and saw it was at around -$350.0 I went around driving doing really nothing and I logged off. The next morning I went to go online and it said I was banned. I did not intend on doing this at all. It was a complete accident that I didn't understand. If you require any more information please ask.
If you have not done so already, contact SoulRipper via the forum PM system.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I have, And greed^ msg'd him about it on my behalf on steam because Soulrippers steam is full and I cannot msg him, so he told me to make an unban request
What should I do now? I have not received any direct contact from anyone other than you.
Contact him via forum message.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I did, and I didn't get a response
Soulripper is a very busy person, and will get back to you when he has the time to do so.

You just have to be patient.
Denied.

Contact Soul via forums.