Handcuff Bug
The Bug:There is a bug there u still have hancuffs on if someone put hancuffs on u when u are in jail and then the jailtime ends and then u still have hancuffs but no one can see it. This bug had been reported before but not fixed when they sayed it got fixed. It is very annoying when people hancuff u in jail and then still have then on after spawning.

Link: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52348
Yeah I think I have seen this bug before, I will contact Mavis for you. There is also another bug where occasionally when someone is arrested they will not be teleported, I don't know if you have seen this too?
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Pushed (hopefully) a fix to the server.
It will be live on next server crash/reboot. Please report here if it worked. (Check changelog tab in-game to check if its live yet)
(01-13-2015, 01:13 PM)Edned Wrote: Yeah I think I have seen this bug before, I will contact Mavis for you. There is also another bug where occasionally when someone is arrested they will not be teleported, I don't know if you have seen this too?

Yeah, I've seen that. But the hancuff bugg happens everytime they hancuff u in jail. Not that TP bug.
Moved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.