Unban Request - xxIUnknownIX
Your name: xXIUnknownIXx

Your ban ID: 3060

Why we should unban you: I believe I should be unbanned because I was banned for an unfair reason. This is the story... It all started out with me and a couple friends of mine basing ( Grub & Elder) when a Mafia boss showed up and stole some of our money then proceeded to lockpick our door, we had then taken him hostage, he pmed his friend to get the cops we had a war blah blah blah, we eventually ended up killing him because he refused to pay us 2000 $. About 2 minutes after we had killed him he shows up again at the appartments this time with an Ak- 47, he kills elder then I pull out my tranq and tranq him, ( Yes I know that I used the ammo bug, but I didn't know I was at the time ; and yes I do know that I should have " Read the Rules " ) I then tied him up, he woke up and then spammed "I'm calling an Admin, an admins coming, if you dont untie me your getting banned" elet. Eventually Andreas comes and talks to us trying to figure out the story, to be honest the Mafia boss was spinning the story to make me look like a total minge but I was only banned for "abusing the ammo bug" which I was trying to explain to him I did not know that was a bug and before I could say I'm sorry or may This just be a warning, I got a two week ban for something I had no Idea I did. I understand what I did and I will never do it again on the fearless servers and I have read the rules again like instructed too!
It's actually a full month ban... for pulling his tranq out once to knock out a guy who kept being a minge by trying to revenge kill us. Me and grub told unknown what he did wrong but it was a one time thing, it wasn't like he pulled out his tranq, shot it, put it away, then repeated that process over and over again.

EDIT: Lukey Boyo was the guy that kept coming back to try and kill us -___- idk why unknown got banned honestly, Lukey Boyo kept causing us trouble then convinced Andreas that he didn't do anything.
You realize how stupid this "I didn't know it was a bug" story sounds? Why would we have ammo for sale then? Why would we not just have weapons spawn with full ammo in that case? Denied - you abused the bug, you wait out your ban.