Unban Request
Your name: Eggie The Sweggie
Your ban ID: 57890
Banned by: [FL] General Rickets
Reason: FearRP
Involved: Something Hibbert, Reggie-The-Sweggie and another person who's name I didn't get.
Why we should unban you:
I didn't break any of the rules since it doesn't say anything in the rules about knives (or crowbars) in FearRP. I quote from your Rules section, "13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun". I didn't break this rule as Hibbert had a knife out and did not have a gun. Also, there was no valid RP reason for Hibbert to even have his knife out in public.
It seems to be a case of biased admins towards people they have based with previously (They said they had).
A knife counts as a weapon.
A knife can hurt you, just like a gun can.

FearRP is about you being afraid of your life, of being hurt.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-11-2015, 07:52 PM)Enzyme Wrote: A knife counts as a weapon.
A knife can hurt you, just like a gun can.

FearRP is about you being afraid of your life, of being hurt.

But from a distance, a knife doesn't pose much of a threat.
Right. You weren't at a distance when I pulled my weapon out. I told you to "Cut it out, or I'll cut you up." And you decided to pull out a weapon which is an evident breakage of Fear RP. You have also sent me a salty PM which I decided to forward to Rickets, however since you posted this I'll happily post the PM here.

"Just relax, you don't need to be so serious. You're very trigger-happy with your ban request gun.

Also, next time you're 10 meters or so from someone who has a gun then pull a knife on them and see what they do.

Just saying, it's a roleplay which is meant to resemble real life and not some fancy place where people will let you walk up and stab them.

I want to know your record amount of ban requests in a day just to be amazed at how anti-fun you want the server to be."

He evidently isn't over it and I feel this is a little salty.
Denied.