[BR] [FL:RP] MrKat
Rainbow 
Name of player: [FL:RP] MrKat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534

Time in GMT: 22:36 (The Netherlands)

Server: V2P

Summary: Right, Some guy was trespassing in the jails. While I was arresting him his friend (I think) started shooting me in the back with a shotgun. I just barely killed him and put down more defences so he wouldn't be able to enter again, Apperantly he did and killed me again. Then I waited outside the NLR zone to see him come out of the defences (or not which i was aiming for), But he never came because he switched jobs. So RDM, NLR and switching jobs to avoid RP

Evidence: I have a screenshot of the NLR box. Logs are your friend anyways
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Here's some other proof.
While taking a picture of statue I got a request. Thank god I was taking picture.
[Image: 4yBv3Qy.jpg]
When I arrived Mr.Kat was already breaking FearRP. He then drove off and switched job to Corleone. Couldn't tell if he already was.
[Image: Kiifkhn.jpg]
Prior to that we also got a call about contraband inside from Smex who at the time was helping police. When Mr.Kat drove off and broke FearRP we took it as if he had something to hide inside so we TRIED to get a warrant. Meanwhile 3 Corleones showed up. (Please notice 7beat)
[Image: J13uYM8.jpg]
We TRIED to get a warrant, but nothing happened so we lock picked. It had been nothing but hell all day for getting warrants and we had reason to enter.
[Image: vIkWzY3.jpg]
As soon as we entered and got to the top floor we were demoted. We were also followed inside by them.
[Image: Nf8sZoN.jpg]
After our demotion I took a look at the President and the Corleone's friends on steam and look what I found.
[Image: Bq2J246.jpg]
[Image: 1ePLQwR.png]
They were all friends and were working together. By the time we got back from our demotion as Police officers the contraband had been destroyed. Smex also reported being prop smashed when he came back. And no requests came in about us, so it was either through steam, skype, or pm. Though the response time compared to the actual warrant itself was much much much faster.
On the topic of MrKat breaking FearRP I hope this can shed some light.
[Image: 55B5C9411BEF0C60B57D8EA8FE73DC4624CB0053]
This was just before he Drove away from the scene, after having multiple warnings (showed below)
[Image: 8187BC316B9F1B3B1401F84EDF9AF8C6BAD25C99]
Prior to this I had asked him did he live in the house, he was up against the wall and said yes, Once the SRU arrived and I revealed who I was, he sprinted in his car and stayed in there for about 2 mins pretending to be AFK etc.
[Image: 577F2386E12A843C6CB5B7833619569A4AF25FF6]
Moments later his car is gone, evening after having three guns pointed at him he still drives off as soon as all of us were typing, hopefully this will explain the situation.
Approved

Closing notes:

Mrkat Clearly broke FearRP
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]