Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) roblox12

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 57868

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Enzyme

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) "shooting a rebel in a raid who posed no direct threat"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) The PD and the rebels whose names I do not have/remember

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

The PD and SRU force was raiding the industrial area on v33x because the rebels had attempted to take a member of our force hostage and decided to open fire on us. Well they failed in taking a police officer hostage and instead got the whole force to converge on the plant in the industrial area. All of the rebels were armed as they had been flashing us their guns on their property for the past 10 minutes taunting us as it was legal to have guns on your propety at the time, but on off of it.

So the rebels retreat into their base and we get a search warrant and a firefight breaks out with the rebels firing at us and trying to avoid us in the plant. As we get inside the plant, a rebel runs into this little structure which they had made out of props. We ram the door into the structure and its opened long enough for us to see and hear a rebel inside take out a molotov and throw it at the structure from inside. We eventually get inside the structure and open fire on the contraband as well as the said rebel who was over in the corner behind the door way.

I shot the rebel because I knew he was armed as he just threw an explosive weapon (The molotov) and tried to burn down the structure in which we were entering. I also knew that himself and all of his buddies were armed and dangerous and I was taking no chances when it came to protecting myself and my force in this heat of the raid. This rebel was apart of a manhunt and raid whom had just previously been apart of a group who opened fire on our force and was in posession of a massive amount of contraband and had just THROWN an EXPLOSIVE weapon to burn down a structure in which we were entering.

Enzyme whom I presume was watching the raid from an invisible no-clip point of view, pulled me aside. He then started talking to me about why I shot the rebel and I stated my reasons from above, citing him as being armed and dangerous.

I believed I was well within my right to open fire on the rebel whom had just thrown an explosive weapon to burn down a structure myself and fellow officers were entering.  I think my ban should be lifted and removed from my record as I think it was unjustified and my actions were within reason.
We discussed this for a good while ingame, so I'm gonna cut this short and go straight to the point.

- He molotoved his own contraband, not the structure itself.
- When you entered, he was crouched in a corner with only his hands out. He posed no direct threat towards you as he did not have any weapons in his hands, not a firearm or a molotov or anything similar.
- He did not try to run away
- He did not threaten you verbally
- He did not pose a direct threat
- You shot an unarmed player as the ban suggests.

Government officials such as Police Officers and SRU agents have rules and guidelines.
You cannot just kill someone who doesn't pose a direct threat against you. He did not have a weapon, nor did he plan to use one against him. You shot him straight down when he didn't resist arrest or anything.

If I see you do this again in the future, then you'll be punished again.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator