Eleventh Regiment [Unofficial]

Welcome Ned Flanders to the Eleventh Regiment

Welcome Tomsn!pes to the clan.

Welcome to the Regiment, recruits.

You will be hearing from me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]

Sorry for the late announcement

Please welcome TheCasanova to the clan. 

We are still recruiting into our ranks, find the recruitment section at the bottom of the main thread.
Welcome to 11th, Cody Williams.

I have high expectations of you, soldier.
Part 1: OOC

Steam Name: Jericho
Age (Optional): 17
Time Zone: GMT
In-Game Hours: 129+
Number Of bans (If 1 or more please explain): 1 for 'scamming' (I urgently had to disconnect without realising I had been paid during a transaction, and came back to find myself banned. It was my first hour and it was completely unintentional, However I didn't know about UBR's hence I just dealt with it.)

Part 2: IC

Full Name: Mike Hawk
Previous Clans (And why you left your most recent): N/A
Military Experience (If any): The early life and military career of Mike Hawk spans the first 20 years of his life. Hawk's father and grandfather were admirals in the United States Navy thus steering his path towards the Military. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone, and attended many schools growing up as his family moved among naval facilities. Hawk then graduated from the United States Naval Academy.
As a naval aviator, Hawk flew attack aircraft from carriers. During the Vietnam War, he narrowly escaped death in the Forrestal fire. On his twenty-third bombing mission, he was shot down over Hanoi and badly injured. He subsequently endured five and a half years as a prisoner of war, enduring periods of torture.
Why you want to join: In order to promote peace and order in EvoCity; current home town of my beloved family.
Why you think we should accept you: During my time in the military I have developed and excelled in skills such Leadership, Teamwork and Combat Skills which would be most beneficial for this group.

I'd like to welcome Mike Hawk into the Regiment. 

Gregory Zamperini,
Lieutenant Colonel
11th Regiment.
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Jericho
Looks great, but I suggest you leave less space between each section.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(01-18-2015, 09:16 AM)Deriptz Wrote: Looks great, but I suggest you leave less space between each section.

Not too sure how you see it but in my opinion the thread has the best amount of space, keeping it open and easy to read.

To answer some other questions asked on steam and what not we don't have sections such as security, defense, baking team. We are not a typical clan, we do not try to copy anyone, if anything Eleventh Regiment is an old school style clan but with a fresh feeling now around the current crop of clans.

Also welcome Jericho I will add you to the roster soon.
After massive combat in the city Eleventh Regiment arrived on x33 towards the end. Getting citizens and innocent people out by bus transport.

Afterwards the Eleventh Regiment Peace Support station was set-up, giving free water and medical service to those in need.

[Image: d74d72b348e991de82915724bd2a3a57.jpg]

[Image: 1db1edc2847993ef42ac2adc5d2e2d79.jpg]

[Image: 1f5fb26e21ca0317aeaa7a59f25d3ab1.png]

Total Waters Given 10+
Total medical services given 3+