When you get your first roleplay point on Fearless..
Heh, i got my first roleplay point for roleplaying as a prisoner. I can't really outcall why i got it but it was from Vauld too c:
Ah, my first two points were from beflok actually, first one being for a tech store RP and the second one being a news reporter RP! Only in my first 10-20 hours!

thx beflok k

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I believe I got my first roleplay point from soulripper himself, I vaguely remember being next to the V2D bank and guarding him as a SRU. Or it was beflok that gave me my first... Or Vauld... OR WAIT NO IT HAD TO BE JAMIE.. OR STILL ALIVE

WHERE IS EVERYONE AND WHY AM I SO ALONE
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
The following 1 user Likes Rozzok's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
(01-11-2015, 09:33 PM)Rozzok Wrote: I believe I got my first roleplay point from soulripper himself, I vaguely remember being next to the V2D bank and guarding him as a SRU. Or it was beflok that gave me my first... Or Vauld... OR WAIT NO IT HAD TO BE JAMIE.. OR STILL ALIVE

rip

Got my first from Soul.
(01-11-2015, 09:33 PM)Rozzok Wrote: I believe I got my first roleplay point from soulripper himself, I vaguely remember being next to the V2D bank and guarding him as a SRU. Or it was beflok that gave me my first... Or Vauld... OR WAIT NO IT HAD TO BE JAMIE.. OR STILL ALIVE

rip

Got my first from Soul.
1 - ZedsDead - Nexus Desk Secretary RP
2- Vauld - Standing out during the RP (When 33X Was turned into some space thing) (A day after 1)
3- Vauld - Spaceish RP (Defeated a Vauld RP and survived)
4-Burnett - Awesomeeeeeeeee Corleone RP
5- Sir Crow - DTM RP
6- Vauld - Exceptional RP
1st from termin mechanic RP
2nd from shadow mechanic RP
3rd from termin oil spil rp
4th from Burnett mechanic RP (again, i think i like mechanic RP...)
5th from George Bowling RP
6th from Zecon fox n hounds Bar
7th from Laurenz Dominos Pizza

I think i need some more for mechanic RP, or is it enough now.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
GetShotInTheHeadWithADeagleRP

Basically I just joined the server for the first time on v2d and walked to the Lake only to find a bunch of Corleones doing some suspicious things so I had been hiding and taking pictures of them executing someone. I was spotted and brought by them onto the dock where I was questioned and knew I wa going to be killed for being a witness so I said my prayers and such and BlackDog blew my brains out.
The HL2 Event, mucking about with that broken toilet containing a giant turd in it really helped.
I got my first from Venom back in February of last year for Apple Store RP Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]