Unfair blacklist...
Exclamation 
Your name: Mr.Gank and herman #juandeag
Your blacklist ID: 46838
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58010538
Reason: BRA (56262) - Propsmashing ragdolled body
Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Burnett
Reason why you should be unblacklisted: You see the thing is that me and like 8 other guys were dancing and listning to music on an illegaly parked car... so then cop were supose to arrest us so i got into the car and were supose to drive away... AND heres the weird thing.. i didnt even hit the cop..? it must have been somthing with the murecalos are because i didnt even hit him... but anyway he got injured so i backed and then i hited another guy who ran behind my car while i were backing... so yea 2 guys got injured and it wasnt really my fault... but for that i got 24h ban with a reason ''Mass CDM''.
And the admin didnt even talk to me he just came and banned and blacklist me... Tho the blacklist is over...
I do a lot of videos on City RP and will probably get banned if the wrong person watch them...
==> YOUTUBE CHANNEL
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-10-2015, 11:05 PM)dannne89kun Wrote: Your name: Mr.Gank and herman #juandeag
Your blacklist ID: 46838
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58010538
Reason: BRA (56262) - Propsmashing ragdolled body
Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Burnett
Reason why you should be unblacklisted: You see the thing is that me and like 8 other guys were dancing and listning to music on an illegaly parked car... so then cop were supose to arrest us so i got into the car and were supose to drive away... AND heres the weird thing.. i didnt even hit the cop..? it must have been somthing with the murecalos are because i didnt even hit him... but anyway he got injured so i backed and then i hited another guy who ran behind my car while i were backing... so yea 2 guys got injured and it wasnt really my fault... but for that i got 24h ban with a reason ''Mass CDM''.
And the admin didnt even talk to me he just came and banned and blacklist me... Tho the blacklist is over...

Ill remove the ban and blacklist from your record since theres no specific logs. However. Learn how to drive and you wont have any trouble.

BTW: I went undercover so I dont need to talk.