Random Ban...
Your name: [FL:RP] Orrangetisma

Your ban ID: 57817

Banned by: [FL] Pinky

Reason: Major failRP and random hostage

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I have no idea what I did, I dont know how I major failrped or random hostaged, I was just banned randomly out of nowhere. I was a Security Guard at the time, so I dont know why I was banned. If you dont want to unban me can you please explain what I did?
Why would a security guard hostage anyone then?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-10-2015, 08:05 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why would a security guard hostage anyone then?

I didn't hostage anyone, that's the point I don't know why I have been banned for it.
Random ban? no i still remember this you just locked a guy in as a securityguard tied him up and asked for 2k the ban i vaild you broke the rules
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(01-10-2015, 10:08 PM)Pinky Wrote: Random ban? no i still remember this you just locked a guy in as a securityguard tied him up and asked for 2k the ban i vaild you broke the rules
I strongly disagree because simply didn't do that, I was a waiter for a restaurant and since we were getting hostaged, I asked for gun permission and became a security guard, then I got banned! I did not 'lock a guy in a room or tie him up' or 'ask for 2k', if I did, can you show some evidence? Plus, I didn't have any hostage ropes at the time, so I couldn't tie him up. But really, when did you see me do that?
Now you are lying im not stupid i remember this the ban is vaild you tied someone up and said give me 2k or i will kill you.
Denied