My fake money prank.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
"Funny" Hardly, Watching minges grab money is watching a baby want its milk.

EDIT: So I get a 20% warning for giving an opinion, Whereas he swears at me.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • aviator
HA! Great one man! Love it!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(01-10-2015, 07:27 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: "Funny" Hardly, Watching minges grab money is watching a baby want its milk.

why do are you calling smex, and two admins a minge?

Funny video, like it
This is why I have trust issues.
The following 2 users Like Smex's post:
  • Craz, Chumps
(01-10-2015, 07:27 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: "Funny" Hardly, Watching minges grab money is watching a baby want its milk.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you are only here to act the big man take your shit elsewhere.

The following 11 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Weecow, Kpred, Craz, Wood, Greed^, Blurr, zankaa222, Chumps, Ivan Tempski, Borislove, AARamsey
(01-10-2015, 09:00 PM)Smex Wrote: This is why I have trust issues.

Poor smex, thinking it was real money. Smile
Nobody got ran over...
Where are the CDMers when you want them? Sad
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • evilmat360, Craz
(01-10-2015, 09:07 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you are only here to act the big man take your shit elsewhere.

He's only expressing his opinion that he found the video not funny at all...

People can share their opinions on whichever thread they want to. Don't forget OP said he'd appreciate all feedback.
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • Labrador, Nadrickk, GRiiM
Good idea, just needs some better pranks in my opinion. Could be an interesting show... (Contact me for more details muahaha Wink )

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(01-11-2015, 11:30 AM)Aviator Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 09:07 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you are only here to act the big man take your shit elsewhere.

He's only expressing his opinion that he found the video not funny at all...

People can share their opinions on whichever thread they want to. Don't forget OP said he'd appreciate all feedback.
That's not feedback. Feedback is telling someone what they could do better rather than just saying that it was bad. Chocolate just gave his opinion in a really snarky way that put across he was trying to put across his 'opinion' negatively. 
The following 1 user Likes zankaa222's post:
  • Greed^