I followed fearrp but got banned because of homophobia
Your name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing

Your ban ID: 57748

Banned by: [FL] Laurenz

Reason: It says I was banned because homophobia which was true.

Involved: Simon K Marshall (they threatened me) and Eversor Regalis (he was the one who was demoted).

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) There were 2 people, Simon K ( Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29134430) and Marshall (STEAM_0:0:104652290 or STEAM_0:0:27960330 I'm not sure which Marshall, there are 2 Marshall names but I'm pretty sure his ingame name was something with Marshall. Both of them tresspassed while I was president and took out a knife and gun and pointed at me. They told me to change some laws and write some weird stuff on broadcast. They said that the police were corrupt and they told me I have to demote that police officer. I would break fearrp if I didn't do that so I had no choice but demote that person. And later that police officer who was demoted came to me (as a citizen) and asked me why he was demoted and I told him I was under fearrp and apologized. So as a conclusion, if I didn't demote that person, I'd break fearrp. And it says in the rules that fearrp should be followed even if the other person is breaking the rules. And I get it that the other person who banned me didn't know that I was being pointed with a gun. It was all because I didn't want to break fearrp I demoted that person and it says in the rules that you should follow fearrp always, even if the other person is breaking rules.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
The problem was the demote reason.

You demoted him for reason (gay.), this is the part that is homophobia, and this is what warranted the suspension.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(01-10-2015, 05:59 PM)Laurenz Wrote: The problem was the demote reason.

You demoted him for reason (gay.), this is the part that is homophobia, and this is what warranted the suspension.

Dude I had to follow fear rp! Otherwise I would've gotten banned because not following fear rp! The thing was that the person who posted a ban request on me didn't tell me or anything so he didn't know I was under fear rp.
                                                  +REP
I posted the BR on you.

I understand you might have been under FearRP (although i didnt know that at the time of the BR) but why not demote the officer for reason 'bad at his job" or "failing to listen to orders"? You demoted the officer for "Being gay" which is just being homophobic in my opinion, hence why i posted the BR.
(01-10-2015, 08:31 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I posted the BR on you.

I understand you might have been under FearRP (although i didnt know that at the time of the BR) but why not demote the officer for reason 'bad at his job" or "failing to listen to orders"? You demoted the officer for "Being gay" which is just being homophobic in my opinion, hence why i posted the BR.

I demoted him for reason gay because the person who pointed a gun at me said I should demote him for being gay.
                                                  +REP
Quote:I demoted him for reason gay because the person who pointed a gun at me said I should demote him for being gay.
Who told you to do this?
dig

(01-11-2015, 08:17 PM)ULaurenz Wrote:
Quote:I demoted him for reason gay because the person who pointed a gun at me said I should demote him for being gay.
Who told you to do this?

His name is Marshall and Simon K was also involved.
                                                  +REP
Approved, ban will be lifted before expired.
dig