BR: plankusmaximus
Name of player: plankusmaximus   &  piscator(although i don't have much to prove piscator was involved)

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:36869152

Time in GMT: 21:10 - 21:25

Server: v2p

Summary: i was Robbing a shop as a citizen (job set to criminal) pointed a gun at a p228 at them (doctors) they stalled (first by playing stuiped and pretending they didn't understand what i was asking them) then as seen in screen shots started pretending they couldn't get the cash register open, they also called the police at gun point (im aware i don't have a gun in screenshot this is because i put it away since police where showing up (you can see one in the background and in some screenshots aswell as linked who you can see talking in local ooc) but i did have one (im not sure but i think the logs can confirm that) linked also seen one of the doctor attack a civilian with a crowbar during all this, again logs can confirm this (but i have asked linked if he could post what he saw as a reply just for confirmation) i have also asked carl.j to confirm that i did in-fact have a weapon but he may not be able to reply to this (he does say he seen me with a p228 in game however (this can be seen in a screenshot))

Evidence:: http://imgur.com/a/PV1gY
I witnessed the events however not the whole of it. From what i can tell irnbrucan and madog1992 were mugging this pharmacy shop. Irnbrucan had a p228 at the doctors head. The doctor then proceeds to hit irnbrucan whilst under fear rp with a crowbar (Fail rp as doctor)

Damage logs will show these events thats all i saw.
(01-09-2015, 11:16 PM)LinkedMagic Wrote: I witnessed the events however not the whole of it. From what i can tell irnbrucan and madog1992 were mugging this pharmacy shop. Irnbrucan had a p228 at the doctors head. The doctor then proceeds to hit irnbrucan whilst under fear rp with a crowbar (Fail rp as doctor)

Damage logs will show these events thats all i saw.

Thank you linked
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.

Closing notes: I don't see any solid proof of the subject, we can't hand out punishments on simply logs alone. And we don't see any evidence of the situation going down in the screenshots.