unban request admin,why ban me 2 month
Your name:HKBOY 125BMX
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66723632
Your ban ID:57788
Banned by Decay
Reason : fear rp
Involved: i just fear rp in server ,why the admin ban me 2 month,admn can you give me a rason  Huh,is it has sometings go wrong ?can you reduce my ban times,thank you admin
You got a two month ban because you've managed to get 7 bans in 85 hours.

You've shown no improvement when it comes to rule-knowledge and you've therefore been given a two month break so you can learn the rules properly and try to "turn the ship around" before it's too late.

Remember that your next ban after this one might be even longer.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-09-2015, 03:35 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You got a two month ban because you've managed to get 7 bans in 85 hours.

You've shown no improvement when it comes to rule-knowledge and you've therefore been given a two month break so you can learn the rules properly and try to "turn the ship around" before it's too late.

Remember that your next ban after this one might be even longer.

first get 7 bans in 85 hours doesn t show in the rule second you said get 7 bans in 85 hours ,85hours is 3.5 days 85/24
He said just 85hours,is it a new rule for 7ban 3 month,I have never seen in the rule,and first saw admin do this
Well if you manage to get 7 bans in 85 hours you really dont follow the rules its a reson why you got such a long ban you simply dint follow the rules at all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
not to mention 7 blacklists which all appear to be separate instances of rule breaking
Denied.