unbann request
Your name: [FL:RP] originalkhawk

Your ban ID: 57746

Banned by: Console

Reason: hacks

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: Let me start off by saying i did not hack, i dont know how to hack and have no intention to hack this game.

maybe the console thinks something i got installed in my gmod folder might be a hack or something,
i also find it strange that console did not bann me while i was playing but after i had left the server,
because a few days ago (last time i was playing on the server) i was just doing my thing, and after that i logged off,
now a few days later i want to join again and its telling me i got banned, so i come to the website to see i was banned for hacking.

maybe console does not instant ban, i dont know how it works, but i find it odd.

thank you for taking the time to read this.
did not want to reply, cant delete it
You came on our servers and you tried to force sv_allowcslua to 1.

This isn't really something one does on accident..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
could it be that it has something to do a friend was trying to show me in sandbox before i joined the fearless server?

sorry but i have absolutely no idea how lua scripsting works ( i assume it is a lua thing because i know gmod uses lua scripts and is says sv_allowslua )
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, you attempted to force sv_allowcslua to 1. This is not an accident, you had some type of hack client and attempted to use it on our servers.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]