Identity.
This looks like rping on gmod with better graphics :p

Though the hype of it looks good, im not giving any money till i get to try it myself :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51639267&b=9]

☐ rekt ☐ not rekt ☑ tyrannosaurus rekt
I've backed it as it was only $10, and I'll get it back if it's not funded so not really a risk, means I get the game for $10 too
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I have a feeling they're doing a DayZ standalone. Started from an Arma mod, and wishing to expand to increase their capability's. Wouldn't be surprised if they ended up using the Arma engine, as they've obviously got a lot of experience with it.

Fingers crossed they put the effort in though.
A more fitting signature. 
If you haven't already, even of you feel it's a risk, throw $10 at the game. That's hardly any money, an hours wage. You get a refund if it dosent get kickstarted, so there's not a huge risk. You also then get the game on release for $10
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Looks amazing.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
They've hit their goal and have been kickstarted. Come on lads, throw a bit of money in, I couldn't resist the rusted car and money so I decided I'd up my amount then they hit the goal.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Come on guys, 18 hours left, atleast throw $10 in, then you get the game and it massively helps the development.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Tandy
(02-03-2015, 09:44 PM)Wood Wrote: Come on guys, 18 hours left, atleast throw $10 in, then you get the game and it massively helps the development.

Okay, just backed $25 into it. You better damn hope it won't be stuck in development hell, else.... I'm gonna... Cry. 
Also, Release date is DECEMBER 2016?! Oh well, i guess i'll just have to suck it up.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Wood
I can finally CDM everyone without having anybody complain at me.
(02-03-2015, 10:10 PM)Tandy Wrote:
(02-03-2015, 09:44 PM)Wood Wrote: Come on guys, 18 hours left, atleast throw $10 in, then you get the game and it massively helps the development.

Okay, just backed $25 into it. You better damn hope it won't be stuck in development hell, else.... I'm gonna... Cry. 
Also, Release date is DECEMBER 2016?! Oh well, i guess i'll just have to suck it up.

Good man Smile

It's going to take time to develop, but you'll have access to the closed BETA when it's ready.
Kind Regards,
Wood.