Irnbrucan unblacklist
Your name: Irnbrucan
Your blacklist ID: 46569 & 46568
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32264837
Reason: Shooting injured/tazed bodies, failRP, random taze
Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Laurenz
Reason why you should be unblacklisted: just a heads up this sounds like a BR (or PR) for a bit but its not
 Assassin gamer (the guy i shot) was previous to this being incredibly racist towards me and Madog down the mic shouting all sort of abuse towards Scottish people (of which i am one) and to add insult to injury had his description set to 'scottish' which he clearly isn't he has a strong south English accent ill spare you the details won't give you the whole thing but 'skirt wearing ginger ***' was probably the most frequent line (p.s no admin was on the whole time he came on just in-time to blacklist me)
so 5 mins later i change jobs to a police officer and low and behold i go round the corner just in time to see assassin gamer blowing some random civilians head off with an ak, i pull a tazer out run up try to taze him (and tazer being as buggy as they are it did nothing) so i pulled my gun out told him to hold it and he continued to run screaming (i mean screaming, he got a very...shall we say, youthful voice) about me trying to random arrest him or something he jumps in his buddys car and drives away so i lose him

10 minutes later im called over to a guy apprently prop pushing a car off the road i go over no prop pushing going on but there is a car half way up a pavement so i ask the two people there, and this is a quote 'assasin, enabled what happend here' and without missing a beat he starts screaming METAGAMING down the mic at me and i say 'what whos meta gaming?' and he start saying im meta gaming for calling him by his steam name and im not gonna lie i did at this point straight up tazed him and shot him (unaware that an admin had came on the server so i thought there wasn't gonna be a way to deal with this minge). my reasoning for doing so? i had came to the conclusion he was a straight up troll, he was breaking rules constantly, being racist, and just rdming folk every now and then and i was fed up so i shot him and picked up his ak to stop his buddy from grabbing it and shooting me the admin then picked me up froze me on a building and blacklisted me from both officer and guns without further questioning (i pm'ed the admin and asked if we could discuss the matter he/she ignored me (which is fine i assume they were busy)

also there was no president and i thought you couldnt arrest people without a president (due to warrants) but i was later corrected (this part was entirely my bad).

TL;DR i tazed and shot a guy for being incredibly racist and a minge and complaining about pointless things to get out of rp situations, he tested my patience and he won, i made a poor judgement call by not checking if an admin had joined in the last 3 minutes to deal with the situation in a more formal manor but since its V2P you get used to having to fight your own battles since there is never any admins on.
I had been on for atleast ten minutes tops prior this situation and had not been present at the location for this specific occasion until I recieved a call, upon teleporting I saw you tazing and shooting the man you tazed (FailRP), if they were insulting you and calling you names the proper response would be to screenshot/record and post a ban request when no staff were on, instead you took it upon yourself and broke the rules.
If you have any evidence of said users discriminating you because of your place of birth, please do post a Ban Request and I will review it personally or another staff member.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(01-08-2015, 12:14 AM)Laurenz Wrote: I had been on for atleast ten minutes tops prior this situation and had not been present at the location for this specific occasion until I recieved a call, upon teleporting I saw you tazing and shooting the man you tazed (FailRP), if they were insulting you and calling you names the proper response would be to screenshot/record and post a ban request when no staff were on, instead you took it upon yourself and broke the rules.
If you have any evidence of said users discriminating you because of your place of birth, please do post a Ban Request and I will review it personally or another staff member.
this racism happened before you were on guaranteed because i checked for an admin same goes for the rdm on some civilian and i would make a BR but since you cant screen shot mic talk i don't see how that gonna be possible (since my computer is too shitty to run recording software and gmod at the same time) as i stated this isnt a BR nor is it ever gonna be one im just pointing out that i had good (at least in my opinion) to shoot him since his only goal appeared to be to spoil everyone else's fun.
if im honest i did RDM him; but seriously 4 hours from guns (something which the game is nearly unplayable without apart from very specfic RP and president as you have no means of defending your self) and 4 hours from police officer (my most common job and one which i do try to legitimately RP) i think that is way too harsh especially considering i was given no opportunity to give my side in-game (i would like to emphasise this is not me having a go at laurenz by any means)
also i would like to point out (and i really should have sayed this in the UBR but i forgot i geuss) i hadn't died between catching him in the act of murder and this point so actually it wasn't random taze or at all since i knew him to be a murderer
I appreciate the effort put into your unblacklist request, the blacklist is infact valid, perhaps you had a valid reason to taze and arrest but certainly not RDM them, this is backseat administration and clear violation of our rules.
I will however, accept this Unblacklist Request on the terms that your blacklist is shortened to a single hour, and that you go ahead and give the rules another read.

Request reviewed and approved

Closing Notes:
User did infact break the rules, however I feel a smaller suspension might be in order.

[FL] Laurenz
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator