Unban Request "Powergaming"
Your name: Mr.Sir

Your ban ID: 57689

Banned by: [FL] Pinky

Reason: Powergaming

Involved: A (Was another admin/mod with but i cannot remember his name)

Why we should unban you: I just want to get this cleared.
I was banned for "Powergaming".
Wich i dont really understand.
I will quote what the rules says.

"Don't change jobs and buy what you need and change to another job. (powergaming)"

Wich i did not.
I got killed when i was in a combat against a rebel group. (My current job was then a police officer).
Then i changed to a SRU.

I got killed By the apartments as the police officer.
When i then changed to SRU, i stood in the nexus, saw the SRU sergeant running by the BP, then i saw Gunshots.
I went over there, followed the sergeant, came all the way to the "KFC" Across the tides.
Saw a guy shooting at the sergeant, so i shot at suspect (and the suspect was then a rebel).

So admin picked me up, I got accused for breaking NLR.
Then another admin also said i was powergaming.
I just want it explained to me what i really did wrong.
Did not change job to "buy what i need" or anything like that.

Just to make it clear, I wasnt after revenge or anything.
I always try to stay mature and follow the rules when im on the FL servers.

Anyways would appreciate if someone could explain this situation for me what i did wrong, if so i can change and improve so i dont make any of those mistakes again.

Regards Mr.Sir.
Yes it was general rickets who said that you changed job to ''try'' to avoid the NLR and you changed from officer to SRU to avoid the NLR witch is powergaming.

I do not support an unban in this case.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I didnt try to avoid NLR.
I changed to SRU. Reason for that : I wanted to do another RP.
As i stated above, i only saw the sergeant getting shot at by the BP.
Didnt even see that it was a rebel.
So i went there, as an SRU would have done, to protect and help the SRU sergeant.
Btw, You did not even ask me if i had anything to say, You only listened to General Rickets.
I was trying to talk to you, You told me to wait.
Then i got banned, Wich seems a bit unfair.
You got killed as cop in a raid. Changed job to SRU and rejoined the raid. That is powergaming as you changed job to gain an advantage. Aka you went SRU to try and rejoin the raid.

I didnt try to rejoin the raid.
Ive explained this a couple of times, I saw the SRU sergeant by the BP getting shot at.
I ran over there to help,(But i didnt know that you were a rebel) By that time you were already dead.
The only thing i saw was that someone was shooting at the SRU sergeant.
And this happened close to tides, and i died at apartments.
Wasnt my itension to rejoin the raid and wouldnt do that on purpose either.
If i would have known that it was a rebel from the last raid i died from, i wouldnt go there.

Thanks.
Well you should asked in the radio before you went over there.
I dont think the sergeant would have time to answer the radio when someones shooting at him.
And i dont think either that a SRU IRL would have asked in the radio before moving in, and help the sergeant.
Approved

Closing notes:
Ive been thinking of this and i trust you in this case just be more careful next time when you die in a raid dont go SRU straight after.