Unban Request
Your name: M. Gambit
Your ban ID: 57694
Banned by: [FL] Pinky
Reason: FailRP random raiding
Involved: -
Why we should unban you:
Let me first give you detail about what happened before, when, and after.
I chose the job Rebel.
I was thinking as a criminal Rebel i was supposed to break into Homes and try to find something valuable, since often that is the objective assigned to rebels by their leader, you might even check the logs for that. /edit: I need to add that it was not the objective when this happened. (For example Contraband to loot and destroy / steal)
I went to the Industrial Area, got into a House, which i don't know who it belonged to, which was irrelevant to me as i did not try to harm anyone in specific.
I lockpicked the front door, got in, then a red Physgun beam froze me. It was [FL] Pinky, who asked me why i broke into this house.
As I already wrote down here, i thought it was a legitimate RP reason (It is not that I am searching for one, It's raiding what I was believing I am supposed to do), I told him the exact same thing, and I did not mean to harm anyone. but he did not answer. I saw "talking..." above his Head, and then i was banned. I did not get away with a warning, which I honestly think would have been enough in my case, as I really have to say boldly:
I have a bit more than 50 playhours on your server. That's half of my Garrys Mod playtime. Never got into any serious trouble, never kicked, never banned.
Certainly there are people who can witness me being mostly a decent guy and Roleplayer, although I sometimes forget my role in a really non harming way.
I would wish for a complete unban so i can play again, but it is of course in the FL:RPs hands. I'd like to add that I insist to apologize personally via Voice to Pinky and if you wish, to the whole staff.
M. Gambit
Well on fearlessRP you need a VAILD rp reason to raid someone. you dont just break in to someones house with no reason at all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]