Report : Deni_xD , Lindeberg , Kridas , PumbaFrEaKs , Quickswe , BlackScorpion
Name of playerCheeseeni_xD , Lindeberg , Kridas , PumbaFrEaKs , Quickswe , BlackScorpion

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63447806 , STEAM_0:1:13685965 , STEAM_0:1:41898693 , STEAM_0:0:102509493 , STEAM_0:1:106134756 , STEAM_0:1:49700869

Time in GMT: 8:00 PM GMT

Server: evocity_V2P

Summary: My Friend and i became rebels and were looking for a base to set up at, so we headed to the villas and went to grab a base. As soon as we pulled up, all the corleons came out their base and bought the doors to the 3 remaining doors in the villa. so we are already off to a bad start. we then went to go talk to them and see if maybe they wanted to sell the doors, then i offered money to them for the doors. and they went mad on us. *video Recording starts* they built a ramp to get on their wall they had and shot my friend. then proceeded to shoot at our feet. all i wanted was a house to base at. after a while of this i decide to give up and base else where.*video Recording stops*

Evidence: sorry for the long video, i dont have editing software to edit it.  
we robbed a bank recently, so we were going to spend it all on luxurys.

but the car i had was spawned in another life and i was just to lazy to put it up. and all the other bases that were for poor people were taken, so my next best move was the villas.
Your logic is not valid. You are rebel that means you are poor if you were bank robber you would be probably rich but not rebel.
The reason why we were telling you to go away was that you repeatedly came to our entrance and messed with keypad.
first of all, i was joking about the bank thing, learn to take a joke. second of all, my friend and i never touched your keypad. that was a random civilian that came up and was doing that. and i only came up to your door once and that was to talk to the don corleon to get him to sell one of his doors as he had bought all the doors in the villa. which i felt was not fare for the rest of the people on the server to not be able to own one of the houses.
so please try not to be so rude next time and at least let me talk to the don next time.
Sorry for saying one thing about the bank thing but it's not really easy to understand that you joke when you write...
what did i do wrong in this video? i didnt stand on any wall and so on. i didnt shoot / killed anyone i just stood there and talked with u guys. i also think it was kinda failrp to not go away when we had guns, u dont do that in real likfe if a couple mafia people come with ak, u dont stay and be annoying..
If im being honest all this video is showing is that you guys are clearly outside their base to provoke a reaction, im pretty sure you would get pissed off if someone is loitering outside your pad and messing with stuff. This is clearly a ban bait as they seem aggravated and ask you to leave but you are trying to egg them on.
thank u cheeki finally someone that gets the point of this video.. god damn
This is the courthouse, this is not a place to 'joke' in your video it was very clear that you (rebels) broke rules. You majory broke FearRP and failRP considering that rebels are poor and can't offerd expensive houses or bases, the only person that broke the rules is PumbaFrEaKs who is going to rescive a blacklist for prop blocking you.

You rebels are also going to get a punishment for breaking FearRP.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player PumbaFrEaKs was found violating rules regarding
Suspension will be applied for a physgun, toolgun and entites blacklist for prop blocking you in.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team