i want a refund
i want my 10$ back for my donator because i just keep getting banned for stupid silly with no chances or warnings so i would like my money back on my donator if you people at fearlessrp don't put 10usd$ in my paypal i will report you to garrys mod and make sure your stupid servers get deleted.
from SwaggyNIck

Spoiler :
[Image: haha-gif-gif.46073]

I'm sorry, but I cannot formulate a serious reply to this.

EDIT: On the off chance you are not a troll and are actually serious in this thread, I'll direct you to the following.

[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Von Tempski, Noble, Craz
lol
from Jan
Pro tip: Read the rules and follow them to not get banned
Quote:"i will report you to garrys mod"
(01-06-2015, 11:03 AM)SwaggyNick Wrote: i want my 10$ back for my donator because i just keep getting banned for stupid silly with no chances or warnings so i would like my money back on my donator if you people at fearlessrp don't put 10usd$ in my paypal i will report you to garrys mod and make sure your stupid servers get deleted.
from SwaggyNIck

Hmm, where should I start?
"i want my" i really want you to put I.

"banned for stupid silly with no chances or warnings"
What things?
[Image: szE7fKq.png]

I see, I think you should really post a admin abuse request, soo much abooose!

"if you people at fearlessrp don't put 10usd$ in my paypal"
Wait, you have a PayPal account?!?! Oh god, are you an under-aged PayPal user, -_-.

"i will report you to garrys mod"
Oh shit, Soul, you better be prepared, 'garrys mod' are gonna shut us down, (panic attack moment).

"and make sure your stupid servers get deleted."
i totaly agreeee, ferlass is sooo stupid and admins abooose al dy man! $10 dollars stoln from me, shut thse stpid srvers down.

"from SwaggyNIck"
Capitals! - ConnBOb

Sorry admins for all of my quotes, just made me happy to post this.
Wait, are you 'avin' a laugh? wy is mi bst m8 banned - adminabooose2k15
Sorry mate, it doesn't work like that. It's called a donation for a reason. You decided to donate $10 for ingame benefits and it's your fault for getting banned.
Closed.